Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Star Wars: Tie Fighter - looking for voice files

Hey guys.  I have the Tie Fighter Collector's CD-Rom and I've just picked up the Tie Fighter: Special Edition from the current Humble Bundle as well.  Here's my question.  The missions are all voiced so I can find those. However, i was hoping someone might know where I can find the voice files in the Tie Fighter intro (as seen here)

The music appears to be separate from the voice files so the game must be looking somewhere for them.  Any suggestions on where to look?

I plan to clean up the audio voice files, get a new movie style opening crawl from JCarter426, replace the original music with superior fan recreated opening credit music, and replace the current sound effects with higher quality sound effects.  This is so I can put together a nicer looking and sounding opening cutscene for the game. The VOC file format used for the voice files can be opened in Goldwave.  I've tested out noise reduction on the mission voice files and I have been successful.

I would've asked about this over at LucasForums but they archived the X-wing/Tie Fighter/XWA section.

This is a long shot but I had to ask.