Golselect

Module possible glitch

I,m looking forward to.install some of the things included in the K1 Enhancement Pack by SpaceAlex, but looking at the files of the mod, there are some modules from K1 restoration mod that would be affected by this other mod. The question is, does K1R change, for example, lev_m40aa.git from that module? If not, could it be compatible with other that change that .git file?

If the K1 Enhancement pack uses TSLPatcher for installation and modifies files inside the .mod files instead of replacing the entire file, they might very well be compatible. Of course, both mods could still edit the same thing in the same file and thus be incompatible but the only way to find out is probably to try as checking the entire changes.ini files for both of them would take ages.

I did XD. K1R replaces the entire module and K1 enhancement pack replaces only a part of the module. So I was asking so if someone who worked on K1R knew if they changed the same .git file

Even if they do change the same .git file, they still might be compatible depending on whether or not they change the same part of the .git file. In any case, you'd have to install K1R first.

But yeah, you need someone else to tell you if they edit the same .git^^