GenecoInheritor

Want to go to M4-78, but - like others - no Galaxy Map option

I have only a few mods

TSLRCM

Alternate Revan Romance which is still kinda bullshit since if you ask T3-M4 for a hologram or if you ask about why the galaxy computer is locked he just stops talking abruptly and ignores you until you talk again then he acts like nothing ever happened and you act like you saw a hologram and want to see it again.

M4-78

A texture pack for the Ebon Hawk so I wont get seizures from how it flickers around looking like ms paint puke [did not work]

And nude skins [i'm not ashamed to admit it.]

Went to Korriban straight off and found a nice Bastila hologram talking about Revan. Admittedly all female Sith Revans probably got the same holocron even before the romance mod because she talks about Revan as a master not as her love. Anyway . . .  got the datapad, eventually talked to T3-M4 and journal basically said hey lets go to the planet.

I go to the galaxy map aaaannnnd. it's not there. So instead of getting advice necessarily on how to fix it because installing it to a fake folder then finding which file is the galaxy map that has it in the override... wait "Bob" says galaxy map needs to be in override but then "Alice" says its a completely different file and bill says it's missing a script.

Why doesn't someone just tell me how to do that Warp to 801 command or whatever it is that another user with the same problem did?

It's probably related to the Ebon Hawk texture pack by the sound of it.

The thread you found on Steam should have answered pretty much everything too, if it's the one I'm thinking about. If you enable cheats you can just warp by using

warp 801dro

I have a similar issue - I only have two mods (TSLRCM + M4-78 - both downloaded using the steam workshop so both are using the latest version of these mods - which I downloaded about three weeks ago) and I accessed M4-78 with no problems at all on my first playthrough using both mods. But on my current playthrough (I haven't changed anything, I just started another game) I seem to have conflicting information: I found Vash's cage empty in the Sith Academy, found her data pad as well as her padawan's - but I couldn't get T3 to talk to me about it and no new planet shows on the galaxy map.

The quest log is confusing, one quests says I found her remains, the other one mentions T3. When I ask T3 about the Jedi Masters, Vash is shown injured and declared deceased on Korriban.

I previously cleared Telos, Nar Shadaa and Dantooine - I haven't started Onderon yet.