Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan101

Suvam Tan Dialog

I've extracted Suvam Tan's dialog from the KotOR Tool, and frankly it's a bit broken. Most of the PC's replies end the dialog completely, which means that I can't even get in the main part of the station. Is this problem for everyone? Is there a copy of his dialog that works I can find?

The glitch is only for the dlg file extracted for KotOR tool, when I take it out of the Override then everything's fine.

I'm just wondering because I don't know if it can be fixed in the dlg editor, and if it can it'll take a long time since this glitch happens with almost all of his dialog.

Now that you mention it, I recall that dialog being a bit awkward for the very reasons you stated.

Would be worth a look! Yavin Station doesn't have any mods that I know of except modifying Suvam Tan's inventory.

Now that you mention it, I recall that dialog being a bit awkward for the very reasons you stated.

Would be worth a look! Yavin Station doesn't have any mods that I know of except modifying Suvam Tan's inventory.

Their is the Yavin 4 add-on where you take the shuttle to Yavin 4

Their is the Yavin 4 add-on where you take the shuttle to Yavin 4

Unfortunately that only edits the dialog with the door.

There are actually two Yavin 4 add-ons. One of them edits the dlg of the door; I suppose the another one might actually change Suvam Tan's dlg. I can't recall its name though, unfortunately.

Well in any case, I've fixed it to the point where he'll at least let you in...

I'll take a look for that other Yavin mod.

I seem to remember that KotOR Tool's dialog editor botches a number of parent/children combinations and that if you use TK102's alternative it is not an issue.

I seem to remember that KotOR Tool's dialog editor botches a number of parent/children combinations and that if you use TK102's alternative it is not an issue.

I'll try that out, thanks!