gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

On the Dantooine I've meet with Azkul and joined him. After that Handmaiden asked me "Why are you doing this?" Everything was right, but when I've returned to this place with only Kreia, I saw the Handmaiden was standing near the cave.

Apparently the NPC's aren't properly removed (see also screenshot). Thanks for reporting, we should get that fixed.

As I suspected, it's a freakaccident that the cutscene loads just between ending the Red Eclipse fight and loading 003EBO. To circumvent this for you talk to Kreia about Handmaiden and say "then we should kill her right now". This gives a DS point and triggers the cutscene, after which dealing with the Red Eclipse properly triggers Visas appearing instead of the black screen.

K2_00098.jpg

As I suspected, it's a freakaccident that the cutscene loads just between ending the Red Eclipse fight and loading 003EBO. To circumvent this for you talk to Kreia about Handmaiden and say "then we should kill her right now". This gives a DS point and triggers the cutscene, after which dealing with the Red Eclipse properly triggers Visas appearing instead of the black screen.

So should I be loading up to before I board the ebon hawk? I have a save right before I fight the first of the red eclipse. However, I dont think I have one from before the red eclipse takes over my ship..

edit - nevermind, loaded up my save before ebon hawk and talked to kreia, cutscene playing now.

I'm stuck. I've talked with Onasi, then traveled to Malachor V. There were a fewcutscenes, after that Ebon Hawk crash video and some words of Kreia. And after that screen goes black with the classic symptoms. I'll try to teleport to 901MAL.

I think a lot of people are having this problem. I know I am, though I think I saw somewhere that it's a USM problem.

it's a USM problem.

It is.

Still shouldn't happen with the compatibility patch, yet it does.

Non-USM users have no issues at all there though.

Guest HaVoKeR

WTH, i was happy going away from telos and then i've met those 2 crazy droids... so the only chat options is to do nothing or make them come with you to the TSF, the surprise is, you get DS points for it, making bad things to droid can't give you DS points or anything at all.. they are droids, they are "programmed" to fell, but they don't!

And anyway, to bring them to justice in the TSF (cause they are doing something illegal) is supposed to be the right thing to do, not a "Dark Side" thing to do... Plus, that T1N1 is an assassin!

Hello, I just recently found out about this restoration project when I decided to finally finished Kotor 2, there are three main bugs i've run into that I haven't seen before.

The first, and most annoying one, is Bao-Dur having completely broken dialog options, when I first got him on Telos, before having him try to initiate a conversation, just asking what I wanted, it listed "What did you want to talk about?", and I could already ask him what parts of my Lightsaber I had collected, both of these were already there when talking to him on the surface of Telos. Additionally, as I went through his dialog options, they went away, like normal, once I got off Telos, he only had two dialog options, Lightsaber parts and Shields, I got the Lightsaber assembled, and so he only had shields left. He is now at maximum influence, He started a coversation that led to me having the option to ask what he wanted again, but other than that, no dialog options have opened, despite clearing one and a half planets so far, I think this bug has caused him to not be able to ever have a class change.

Secondly and Thirdly, on Dantooine, Despite nearly clearing the planet(i've gotten to the big battle), Akkere still won't offer to sell me Thorium Charges, and Zherron won't give me the mission to give a letter to Dopak.

Akkere:

Find the Hydrospanner.

Zherron:

Agree to Berrun's request, tell Zherron about it, and persuade him that you're trustworthy.

Yeah, the Bao-Dur is because we made the questrequirement too low (my bad, I didn't realise finding part #1 had a higher value than Bao starting the quest on the EH, so it was already there on Telos).

Will be fixed in 1.8.

It doesn't do anything else though. If you can't make him talk more get more influence.

Thanks for the info on the Message to deliver, I had already found the hydrospanner, and I didn't see an option to buy anything from him through it, but i've loaded an earlier save, could you tell me the dialog options to get to the charges? Additionally, I downloaded a save editor to check Bao-Dur's influence, it's at 96, I figured he'd only need about 80.

Edit: Found the Thorium Charges.

Edit 2: I used said save game editor to make Bao-Dur's influence 100 on an extra save, loaded it, and he still only has the option to make shields, i'm going to reload the legit save so that I can get his influence to 100 naturally before I make my final call, but i'm still pretty sure he's broken.

Edit 3: Ok, he got the class change, just had to do it on the ship after Dantooine was finished. Though, there was another oddity that occured, after speaking to the padawan, the disciple showed up in khoonda, I saw the little scene of him reporting to someone, but when I talked to him, he acted like we had already met, and I had questions like, "You said something about holocrons?" when he hadn't said anything about holocrons yet.

It is.

Still shouldn't happen with the compatibility patch, yet it does.

Non-USM users have no issues at all there though.

so what if i edit my save and have it load at the right spot? will that fix it?

I had questions like, "You said something about holocrons?" when he hadn't said anything about holocrons yet.

That's just how it works when he shows up in Dantooine. We modified it so he doesn't show up anymore in Khoonda until you talk to him though in 1.8.

so what if i edit my save and have it load at the right spot? will that fix it?

People reported warping to 901MAL worked and they could proceed just fine...

I just did the first part of Onderon. When I take the Mandalorian Shuttle back to Dxun, after having had a chitchat with Mandalore, Atton appears, then nothing happens. He just stands there.

No other mods.

On the revisit to Telos, after stunning the Handmaidens, Atris' dialog with Handmaiden suddenly skips by in a flash, i've tried reloading, and it happens each time. When I got to where I talked to Mandalore on Telos to board the Ship, I agreed, cutscene played, and then I had control of the cursor, but the screen was black except for it, ambient music was still playing, and hitting the 4 key played a sound like I was using a force power, but I couldn't move. The menu opens fine, but it looks like I just plain can't continue with the game like this, is there a fix to this?

Edit: I can save on the blank screen, but loading it just has me back on Citadel Station in front of Mandalore, I can trigger his response to me getting close to him again, accept to board the ship, the cutscene plays, black screen again.

Edit2: I went back to an earlier save, noticing in the restored content list that the HK Factory is among them, and I talked to HK-47, went through all of the required dialog, but i've already gone through all of the planets completely, and killed every group of HK-50s to be found, will more spawn now that i've talked to him, or do I need to revert to another save 3 planets back?

Guest ADG12311990

On the revisit to Telos, after stunning the Handmaidens, Atris' dialog with Handmaiden suddenly skips by in a flash, i've tried reloading, and it happens each time. When I got to where I talked to Mandalore on Telos to board the Ship, I agreed, cutscene played, and then I had control of the cursor, but the screen was black except for it, ambient music was still playing, and hitting the 4 key played a sound like I was using a force power, but I couldn't move. The menu opens fine, but it looks like I just plain can't continue with the game like this, is there a fix to this?

Edit: I can save on the blank screen, but loading it just has me back on Citadel Station in front of Mandalore, I can trigger his response to me getting close to him again, accept to board the ship, the cutscene plays, black screen again.

Edit2: I went back to an earlier save, noticing in the restored content list that the HK Factory is among them, and I talked to HK-47, went through all of the required dialog, but i've already gone through all of the planets completely, and killed every group of HK-50s to be found, will more spawn now that i've talked to him, or do I need to revert to another save 3 planets back?

Bad news is that you will have to revert to a save three planets back. But, as soon as you kill 3 groups of HK-50's, and head back to the Ebon Hawk The cutscene with HK-47 and an HK-50 should play.

Bad news is that you will have to revert to a save three planets back. But, as soon as you kill 3 groups of HK-50's, and head back to the Ebon Hawk The cutscene with HK-47 and an HK-50 should play.

Great, this is my 3rd time through the game without finishing it, i'm not going back to the start again to see the factory, just wish I could actually advance the story.

The Atris is *probably* a vanilla TSL issue that should be fixed by rebooting the game.

The Telos Revisited issue is one we created, yeah. Use KSE to find 101PER_Revan_End and put it from 1 to 0.

You missed the HK Factory 3 times? That's... odd. Do you never talk to him or what? Or do you have any other mods containing an 003ebo_on_enter.ncs?

The Atris is *probably* a vanilla TSL issue that should be fixed by rebooting the game.

The Telos Revisited issue is one we created, yeah. Use KSE to find 101PER_Revan_End and put it from 1 to 0.

You missed the HK Factory 3 times? That's... odd. Do you never talk to him or what? Or do you have any other mods containing an 003ebo_on_enter.ncs?

The first two times were before the restoration project were completed, something always happened, like my harddrive needing to be wiped, which caused me to need to restart. When I got HK this time around, I went through all of his dialog options, and didn't come back until I had gotten some influence, after some influence, I thought I did all of his dialog options, but noticed there was one at the bottom I hadn't tried.

Edit: Oh, and i'm not using any other mods.

Edit2: Going through the restored content list, I noticed the HK Droids were supposed to appear on GO-TO's yacht after you rescue the PC, and they did appear, but it was the instant I boarded the yacht, which made for a very tough battle for T3-M3 and Visas alone.

Telos Czerka Office, Light Side: If you do not visit the office before the B-4 D4 Mainframe Quest the cut scene with the criminals leaving plays. B-4 D4 gets the dialog that the Exile would have if he went to Czerka first. Should he know they are wanted beings?

This bug is quite interresting though... The only downsde is that I think the Exile's dialog is something along the lines of "Lorso, stop them...". B4-D4 would say something like "Mistress Lorso, I suggest you hide under your desk and call the TSF for help, these aliens are criminals that may be threatening you."

That's just how it works when he shows up in Dantooine. We modified it so he doesn't show up anymore in Khoonda until you talk to him though in 1.8.

People reported warping to 901MAL worked and they could proceed just fine...

ok stupid question. with out useing the cheat menu how do i warp to 901MAL?(there is a cheat armband on kotorfiles that allows warping but im uneasy abotu adding stuff like that in to my game...

Going through the restored content list, I noticed the HK Droids were supposed to appear on GO-TO's yacht after you rescue the PC, and they did appear, but it was the instant I boarded the yacht, which made for a very tough battle for T3-M3 and Visas alone.
The same thing.

I noticed another bug. When I first visited the Telos Academy, I went to Handmaiden before releasing the team. I spoke with Handmaiden,Handmeyden, and in the end she asked me what I felt when I lost the Force. I answered her, then Kreia explained. Being far away, in a energy cell.

ok stupid question. with out useing the cheat menu how do i warp to 901MAL?

You don't.

You have to use cheats.

Hey there,

i've got a problem concerning the handmaiden. If i remember correctly, you can spar with her on the Ebon Hawk after you leave Telos. In my case however, i can't. There is simply no option to initiate sparring. I've searched the Internet for a while and followed instructions such as traveling to a planet, reenter the EH, etc. But nothing works, the dialogue option to spar with her just won't appear.

I don't know if this problem is connected to TSLRCM, but i remember being able to spar with her a while ago, when i played the original version of the game.

I'm not a native speaker of English, so please forgive me, if something sounds odd. Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Hey there,

i've got a problem concerning the handmaiden. If i remember correctly, you can spar with her on the Ebon Hawk after you leave Telos. In my case however, i can't. There is simply no option to initiate sparring. I've searched the Internet for a while and followed instructions such as traveling to a planet, reenter the EH, etc. But nothing works, the dialogue option to spar with her just won't appear.

I don't know if this problem is connected to TSLRCM, but i remember being able to spar with her a while ago, when i played the original version of the game.

I'm not a native speaker of English, so please forgive me, if something sounds odd. Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Not even when you are further in the game ? that's weird......and no the TSLRCM does not have a problem involved with not sparring with the handmaiden.

You could enlighten everyone with the specifications of your computer or what kind mods you have installed