Damned

A question about the Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge 1.1 patch.

I did a quick Google search and as it turned out, the mod seems to have been only uploaded on the now defunct Filefront website. Obviously, this is an issue for those of us who have yet to download this fantastic mod, as it fixed a number of bugs and rebalanced the gameplay of the mod. Wayback Machine doesn't let me download anything either, so that option is out.

Is there some place where Silveredge uploaded this file that I am not seeing? If it was lost forever, that would be a shame. Also, I do remember seeing some kind of fix for your PC's feet clipping through the Revan's Robes that you get as a reward for finishing the mod, yet I can't find it here. Was I just imagining this or is it somewhere on this site?

EDIT: Now that I look at it, the Lucasforums link for the base mod is also on another dead site, Megaupload.

I did a quick Google search and as it turned out, the mod seems to have been only uploaded on the now defunct Filefront website. Obviously, this is an issue for those of us who have yet to download this fantastic mod, as it fixed a number of bugs and rebalanced the gameplay of the mod. Wayback Machine doesn't let me download anything either, so that option is out.

Is there some place where Silveredge uploaded this file that I am not seeing? If it was lost forever, that would be a shame. Also, I do remember seeing some kind of fix for your PC's feet clipping through the Revan's Robes that you get as a reward for finishing the mod, yet I can't find it here. Was I just imagining this or is it somewhere on this site?

EDIT: Now that I look at it, the Lucasforums link for the base mod is also on another dead site, Megaupload.

I can send you the 1.1 patch, since I know that S9 wouldn't begrudge me doing so.

bossr_patch_1.1.rar

Thanks, but as I mentioned in my edit, the full base version of Solomon's Revenge itself does not seem to be available for download either. Also, I found another mod I was interested in that doesn't seem to be uploaded anywhere. It is the Coruscant Jedi Temple Expansion 3.0. Is there anywhere else that the author uploaded it to? I really wish I didn't delete all these mods years ago...

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it on Gamefront after all. I guess they kept the files, but restructured where they are located and for some reason that did not pop up on Google. Thanks for helping as usual though Fair Strides.

Actually, it pops up on Google. Just remember to put "gamefront" in your search string. So, instead of searching "brotherhood of shadow solomon's revenge", search "brotherhood of shadow solomon's revenge gamefront".