Sign in to follow this  
fitscotgaymer

Bit of Weirdness with TSLRCM/USM

Okay so downloaded and installed the 1.7 TSLRCM and the fix for it and the USM compatibility patch for it and encountered a bit of weirdness with Peragus.

Kreia comes with her "walking stick" which is fine but she then loses it at the Darth Sion encounter cut scene.

She has the Lightsaber in her hand and the cut scene starts. The cut scene spawns a Vibroblade which she then flourishes with and then charges off to deal with Sion.

Later when the next cut scene happens where Sion cuts off her hand she is once again wielding her Walking Stick Lightsaber. Not the Vibroblade.

Later again when she Spawns on the Ebon Hawk she has no weapon at all. No lightsaber. No Vibroblade. Its very odd.

It didnt happen on 1.6 TSLRCM so I am fairly certain that 1.7 is causing the weirdness.

Just fot id let ya all know. See if anyone else is havin the problem.

I have the KSE so I was able to simply give her the saber again with that so its not a huge deal or anything...

EDIT:

Further weirdness.

Got Kriea's Walking Stick back when i got to Telos and got my gear back from the TSF. So I now have 2 lol. Weird.

Edited by fitscotgaymer

Guest HaVoKeR

yup, me neither, isnt that from another mod?

Guest Bob Ta'aar

I like it. One of the few reall interesting custom-made lightsabres out there, IMO :(.

Anyways, I encountered the same situation as fitscotgaymer (except that I didn't cheat to get the stick back already on the Ebon Hawk). The whole thing isn't really a problem at all, as it really doesn't matter whether you have the stick on the Ebon Hawk or not, as you can't fight anyone there anyways.

The only question for me would be, whether the cutscene could be fixed that also during that brief moment where Kreia draws her weapon she'd wear the stick too instead of that vibroblade (that she just gets from nowhere).

Here's a picture . . .

what an ugly skin, even dark forces has better lightsaber skins....i'm sorry i don't want to insult the maker but for example the lightsaber skins for jedi academy were the bomb =)

1.6 didn't have Peragus, and the compability was made for that. Which explains why the weirdness appears now but not before.

Not sure if it gets changed though. If the comp. mod needs change for the Malachor issues then we'll probably look at this too, if not... well, not up to me.