Sign in to follow this  

Quest Log Mod?

Something that always bothered me about Kotor was at the end of the game, having a quest log that was bugged or incomplete-able quests in it- does anyone know of a mod to delete these logs or mark them as completed say... when you enter the Star Forge or land on Malachor? 

The unknown world already removes pretty much all quests. Don't know if Malachor does the same, but the functionality is there...

The unknown world already removes pretty much all quests.

Save any leftover quests from Korriban. I can't tell you how many times I finished a game with 'Aiding Lashowe' still active in my quest log after I killed her and didn't turn the holocron in because I didn't have to.

There is my Proper Manaan Quest Endings quest for those side quests leftover when you decide to play darkside on Manaan, but maybe those are deleted anyway when going to the Unknown World. But I intend to expand this mod to include other quests that can be left over on Korriban and Taris so that they are taken from your quest log once you can no longer complete them.

I think Taris and Dantooine should already be taken care of.