Sign in to follow this  
sigmarules

New Steam TSL Version and Coruscant - Jedi Temple Mod

Hi,

I've just purchased the new TSL version from Steam (the one with native widescreen resolution and Steam Workshop support).

The game along with TSLRCM from Steam workshop was running well, so in a next step I installed the Coruscant - Jedi Temple Mod with the TSLpatcher. It installed the mod in the override folder and also here everything seemed to work perfectly: A new planet showed up on the galaxy map, I was able to travel to Coruscant and enter the jedi temple.

But a minor bug remains:

At the galaxymap, the planet is named "Finding the HK factory" along with the description for that quest...

I was already able to figure out the following: The "planetary.2da" in the override folder contains the infos for the planets at the galaxymap. There, I found an entry for Coruscant with  columns for "name" and "description", both with integers. Those numbers seem to belong to the rows of the "dialog.tlk". So I've changed the entries to the correct lines in the "dialog.tlk".

But: This works for the name, but not for the description of the planet... :(

Regardless what I enter at the "description" of the "planetary.2da", in the game at the galaxymap I always get the "During your discussions with HK47..." text for the planet!

I didn't apply any other mod, is it perhaps a problem that I'm using my old savegames from the DVD version???

Any help is much appreciated....

I seem to remember that Hassat Hunter made a compatability patch for the TSLpatcher, for this mod.

For the expansion yeah.

You get a similar fauly response if you use the base game if not used on the TSLRCM workshop folder.

But fortunately, all got quickly resolved! :D