xtprojects

Question to modmakers about K1R on xbox

So i have decided to turn my attention to trying this out on the xbox. I am unaware if anyone else has attempted to do so.

Everything is working as intended until i go to enter the cantina in the upper city of Taris. When you go to enter the cantina the loading bar gets to the end then it just totally restarts the game.  I know its working correctly because before the player awakens on Taris Carth makes the comments about injuries.

My first thought is maybe that the xbox folder structure is different from the pc. In the xbox version the modules folder has all .rim files and the vanilla .mod files are in the Lips folder. Does that make a difference at all?

The only other thing i can think is maybe i need to convert the files over to wma that i had to move over to the streamwaves folder.

Any input would be much appreciated and great job on this. :)

The modules folder will contain any level files, be they .rim or .mod, and the lips folder will contain .mod files with the name of the module file and "_loc" before the .mod part.

You might convert the sound files, but I'm not sure...

Yes i think i will have to convert the sound files and try again. So it seems like the folder structure is nearly identical to the pc version then. I stand corrected. Thank you so much for the response Fair Strides. I am looking forward to going through the whole game again with this. Again, great work on all of this!! :D

Ill post back some updated info once i try again. Im going to do a fresh install of my game to my xbox hdd and start over again. Something may have gotten messed up or deleted by accident and the problem might be on that end.

Sorry for the double post.

Edit** Up to the black vulkar base now

So basically i am now at the black vulkar base. Great job on the restoration guys! I think once i hit a part that uses mdl/mdx files the xbox will spazz but i will worry about that when i get to it.

Only having 2 issues at this point.

1.) random npcs and others like niklos and the vulkar mechanic have no head.

2.) when i try to visit the taris swoop track everything is black but it looks like im in a hallway with sith soldiers standing on the sides and i am stuck in place and cannot move. I can target the sith soldiers and all they say is they had to close the track down due to riots. The doors are way above my head so im pretty much stuck and have to reload a save.

I think this mod is great and can work pretty well with the xbox. Maybe a small collaboration wih you guys and this can be just as awesome on those who use a modded xbox. :) I tried to do this with TSLRCM but its just too much for the xbox to handle. I was never even able to get to the Telos cantina IIRC.