PlacidSaint

I want to learn how to create lightsaber hilts . . .

This one I have been wanting to create as my first project for Kotor 2, I could never start because of real life. I have Mdlops, Kotor tool, and 3ds max and want this to be my first project. I want the hilt to be customizable and would like advice on how to start and try to create this hilt as I have lots of time as I am recently unemployed at the moment and have lots of free time and need something to keep me busy. Any help veteran saber modders and creators can give would be appreciated.

Thank you: PlacidSaint

lightsaber_design_by_westernwanderer.jpg

Okay the wayback machinge worked, but I'm still having trouble getting the NWmax panel to show up in 3ds Max 2016. Again I'm a noob at this and this is my first project so any help on getting programs working and helpful tips for editing and modeling are much appreciated.

We'll the good news is I've gotten Gmax and NWmax working, and I'm getting a little bit farther each time I try going back in and making the hilt using the old tutorial. I have to say that it is kind of a big learning curve if you're just starting out like I am but I'm trying to figure it out and it seems like it's coming along slowly as I have zero experience doing this and this is my first try at even attempting to make a model for a hilt. We'll see if I can pull this off...Still any advice, help, or tips are very much appreciated.

We'll just got offered a job with another hospital full time so I guess, if anyone else wants to try and attempt to make this design then feel free as it doesn't look like I will be able to finish this project anytime soon.

Thank you for the help posters in this forum provided.