Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkChocolateJedi

The Rogue Sith Project.

The mod that I am working on will add a rogue sith agent of which you will find on a... Furry planet, However I am not revealing anything else until it comes out :D

It will be a while before I finish the mod (I might even voice the Sith who knows) Hope I can get it finished :D And I hope it will not turn out like crap because I want to make quality mods for whatever remains of the amazing KOTOR community.

• Like 1

The mod that I am working on will add a rogue sith agent of which you will find on a... Furry planet, However I am not revealing anything else until it comes out :D

It will be a while before I finish the mod (I might even voice the Sith who knows) Hope I can get it finished :D And I hope it will not turn out like crap because I want to make quality mods for whatever remains of the amazing KOTOR community.

You know, the whole point of making a WIP is to show your WORK IN PROGRESS. Just wanted to mention that. If you don't reveal anything until you release it, you're probably not going to have nearly as much people interested in the mod, as if you were to show what you've been doing. I'd head this heads up, and pay attention to what all other modders do out there...

Well I am new soo... Yeah I did not know lol.

[Mod Note: You've been warned several times about double-posting and have been shown the rules several times. This is the last time you will be shown the rules. Please bookmark them: LINK And to avoid any misinterpretations of Rule 8, Section 6... LINK]

My apologies but it appears this mod is quite literally dead, I was trashing some old minecraft mods, and when I left my computer for a moment, my little brother dragged my mod as well as an old minecraft mod into the trash and deleted it. So I will have to come up with something else.

My apologies but it appears this mod is quite literally dead, I was trashing some old minecraft mods, and when I left my computer for a moment, my little brother dragged my mod as well as an old minecraft mod into the trash and deleted it. So I will have to come up with something else.

You can't just start over? I've started so many of my mods over and over before finding what was actually good... Everyone has had to restart entire mods.

• Like 1