Vaders Elite

The Tatooine Temple - cut from KOTOR1

1. Can't tell you that. :) (Not saying that to be a jerk, just my answer to anyone who asks)

2. No, I believe due to lack of content with HK's lines...

3. Need to animate it if possible.

4. Unknown, though I don't see it going past 1.1 or 1.2...

Hey whats this tatoonie temple yall mentioned on one of the threads?

P s i replied to your other k1r thread

Hey whats this tatoonie temple yall mentioned on one of the threads?

P s i replied to your other k1r thread

That is a cut level from the game, which would need to be made from scratch to be usuable in-game. Also, they aren't being restored by K1R because there is nothing but rumors as to what was supposed to be there in the first place. (I personally believe the Sarlacc theory, but as I said, the rumors... :) )

That is a cut level from the game, which would need to be made from scratch to be usuable in-game. Also, they aren't being restored by K1R because there is nothing but rumors as to what was supposed to be there in the first place. (I personally believe the Sarlacc theory, but as I said, the rumors... :) )

im a bit of a star wars nerd????.Could you tell me some of these rumors especially the sarlacc one.

also it would make sense since tatooine is huge but barren

Could you tell me some of these rumors especially the Sarlacc one.

From LucasForums thread

An alternate Star Map scenario where the map is located in the maw of a sarlacc. The player must navigate an underground Rakatan temple in order to locate the pit, and then figure out how to get to the map without getting eaten.

There's a sound file associated with this quest that still exists. It can be found in "\streamwaves\m44aa\wrai06"

Apparently the sarlaac would've been in this pit . . .

KOTORWorldsTour-Tatooine-b.jpg

The combined pack of these modules plus the PLCaa/MQATester and Kashyyyk ones is now available for download here at DeadlyStream under the name Lost Modules Pack.

From LucasForums thread

Apparently the sarlaac would've been in this pit . . .

The combined pack of these modules plus the PLCaa/MQATester and Kashyyyk ones is now available for download here at DeadlyStream under the name Lost Modules Pack.

Thanks. Can I spawn to the partial Tatooine Temple in kotor 1?

I have a question for everyone who reads this.

Would you say that excluding Sleheyron (because SS is working on it) that the Tatooine Temple is the only main map area which is missing in terms of restoration?

Also are there any other map areas which have been rumored to being left out?

What's the krayt dragon rumor?