Logan23

Revenge of Revan: GUI Interface color change....in progress

RoR's GUI Interface:

I have been working on the last day and half on the GUI Interface for the game. This work was all due to Redrob41's discover of an old thread in LF forum that talked about changing colors of the GUIs.

I have been successful in starting to get these all changed.

I have some pics below you you guys to look at and wish to gt some feedback on the color.

Want to give you guys a heads up that the ones that have a very strong dark reddish color is due to the merging of the color change in the GUI file and the color of the icon in the override. All the dark red will be more of the Yellowish gold seen below. I just have to remove those tga files from the override which will be done last.

Let me know if you like the new Yellow/gold color so i can make this the official GUI color of the interface or will we need to teak this color. Want to make a decision now and not after it is all completed since its hours of editing involve.

Thanks!

I am still working on getting the dlg changed but in one pick I was able to get the bubbles dlg to change which will give you an idea of what it will look like.:)

k2200023.jpg

k2200031.jpg

k2200027.jpg

k2200026.jpg

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Guest Bob Ta'aar

looks niiiice! makes ya feel like you're playin' a completely new game ;)! the yellow/red looks good to me, although the red text on orange background might be a trifle too hard to read.

hot ass twi'lek chick there, btw :)! (is this an old twi'lek model and just looks better than on my machine 'cause you got better graphic-settings, or is it a new model?)

Guest hkmandalore47

love the character looks. is that gonna be the look for the regular clothes? because i like it. its like a lightly armored person that doesnt go around in the obvious look screaming 'i am a jedi' to everyone, yet its fit for a jedi and for casual outdoors at the sametime. also, are those new options for faces? because lately ive been getting bored with the old faces for the game, finding myself cycling through because i dont really like the choices anymore, but this looks good.

and one question: why is there a speeder in the dantooine enclave sublevels?

The Gui is a slow process to change and it will be ongoing so you will see more and more of the GUI change color to the RoR style.