Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkChocolateJedi

How to mod kotor2 on the xbox

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to mod kotor2TSL on the xbox because I have beat the legit game like 8 times and I want to get TSLRCM on xbox and other mods if possible. I saw a thread of a guy saying he was working on it but it seems he went inactive or something so any help is much apreciated :D

Why the Xbox version specifically? Why do you not want to use the PC version?

Because I do not have a pc compatible with kotor2 i only have a mac :D there Is only a kotor1 port for the mac, they have not made kotor2 for mac yet so I must mod kotor2 on my xbox

Why the Xbox version specifically? Why do you not want to use the PC version?

Plenty of reasons, although it usually boils down to the fact that some people just prefer the feel of using a console to play a video game with a controller in hand rather than with a keyboard and up close monitor. This is especially the case for a console pre 7th generation. I can relate. An emulator or PC copy of an old game sometimes just can't compare with holding a wired controller in your hand while playing the game from a console.

Anyway, I've never had the balls to do it as a kid because I was afraid I would screw up my original Xbox and I have no interest in modding consoles now that I have a perfectly good PC to satisfying my modding needs. Not to mention the fact I sold all of my consoles months ago. :D

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166492

This guide is almost a decade old, but I think it should be useful.

Good luck trying to play M4-78 on an xbox. It runs slow enough on my PC as it is.

Thank

Plenty of reasons, although it usually boils down to the fact that some people just prefer the feel of using a console to play a video game with a controller in hand rather than with a keyboard and up close monitor. This is especially the case for a console pre 7th generation. I can relate. An emulator or PC copy of an old game sometimes just can't compare with holding a wired controller in your hand while playing the game from a console.

Anyway, I've never had the balls to do it as a kid because I was afraid I would screw up my original Xbox and I have no interest in modding consoles now that I have a perfectly good PC to satisfying my modding needs. Not to mention the fact I sold all of my consoles months ago. :D

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166492

This guide is almost a decade old, but I think it should be useful.

Good luck trying to play M4-78 on an xbox. It runs slow enough on my PC as it is.

thanks a lot :) hopefully that works

You know what on second thought I will just wait till christmas or my bday to get a gaming laptop lol the xbox modding thing looks more complicated than i first thought, thanks anyway