Sign in to follow this  
Eph

Looking for dark side influence mod

Hello, does anyone know if there is a mod that lets you turn/corrupt your party companions to the dark side?

If you are talking about KotOR 2, you have that in-game as a mechanic already. Unaware of something like that for KotOR 1.

You could just use the adddarkside 100 to turn yourself as dark as possible which will make your companions darkside. Just do what I do, take those certain moments as being lightside to get influence. In this video I do that 3 times for Bao-Dur :/  

For Kotor 2 I have used KSE to edit their influence which, assuming I am dark side, will bring their alignment closer to the dark side. For kotor 1 you can just edit their alignment through the save editor as well I believe.

If you want to corrupt them without mods/cheats then yeah do what Rece above mentions and corrupt them by making light side choices when necessary. You can google for influence guides to find at what point you can do that. I managed to successfully make Disciple, Mira and Bao-Dur go evil this way in my current playthrough

Thanks for the replies, I should have been more specific. I was looking in particular for a mod to corrupt npcs in Kotor 1. Do you know if its possible and if it has been done in any mod to assign Dark Side/ Light Side points to different lines of dialogue?

Thanks for the replies, I should have been more specific. I was looking in particular for a mod to corrupt npcs in Kotor 1. Do you know if its possible and if it has been done in any mod to assign Dark Side/ Light Side points to different lines of dialogue?

In that case, no I do not know of a mod that can corrupt the influence of party members. The only way that I know to corrupt them is the adddarkside 100 but as for the dialog options, I can't help you there. The biggest reason that it wouldn't really be possible is because the lines (most likely) haven't been voiced by the characters voice actors.

Well, if the question is about getting different lines based on the party member's LS/DS status, it might be difficult, but if the question is simply giving LS/DS points to the party member with an existing line in dialogue, it could be do-able.