Kyoshi

Handmaiden 4 Females ~ Bug

Well.. No clue where to post this, at all.. Sorry..

(^ Feel free to move the post to it's rightful place.^)

So here goes.. I downloaded the Handmaiden4Females Disciple4Males and it's not reaaaaaaaalleh working.

Basiaclly I talk to Handmaiden in a nice and polite way, I tell her to seek me out if she has questions... And after traveling to four different planets, I realise she will not appear, so I did it again, and again, and spent around 5 days on this.. It did not work, is there a possibility for help?

You'll have to give more informations about the error, your build system-wise and mod-wise, because I have successfully used this mod and can confirm it works.

That's the thing, I know that it should work, but it doesn't.

I am using Stoffes Twi'lek Exile mod. I am using VarsityPuppet's Saber mod, I am using TSLRCM 1.8.1 and M4-78, and I am using Atris Robes by shem, and that's that. No less, no more,

Also.. *Cough* What is build system-wise? *Cough*

That's the thing, I know that it should work, but it doesn't.

I am using Stoffes Twi'lek Exile mod. I am using VarsityPuppet's Saber mod, I am using TSLRCM 1.8.1 and M4-78, and I am using Atris Robes by Shem, and that's that. No less, no more,

Also.. *Cough* What is build system-wise? *Cough*

1) You're using an old version of TSLRCM. The current version is TSLRCM 1.8.3 which can be downloaded here. Before you ask, your old saves will not work correctly with the new version. (Where did you get the old version of TSLRCM, by the way?)

2) If you're using an old version on TSLRCM, it's pretty safe to say you're using the old version of M4-78 EP. Get the current version here.

3) After you install the above two, then check to see if your Duplisaber is up to date, using this link.

4) We have a specific format to report glitches. Use this format in the future.

Ah, Thank you..

Also, I by mistake set the wrong patch of RCM. I got the newest recently - Newest anything. My mistake

Probably best to vanilla your game prior installing anything too, just to be sure you don't get any bugs...

Gave the mod a testrun on a new re-install of the game with TSLRCM 1.8.3, no problems at all with it... worked as intended :/

So, still same question. Did she appear post-Coruscant cutscene?