MrPhil

Moderator here!

Could you please block yangyi56's right to post blog, as there seems to be an awful lot of ads in there...

Mikaiyo0 is doing it again. I'm starting to wonder whether it's just the same person coming back with a new account every time...

Can you see what IP they're using? This may confirm on infirm that it is the same person...

They're all different and they're not in the same range so I can't blacklist the range of IP's.

Bibi0719 is doing it now. When do these people learn that there's no point trying to land adverts here? And they're always advertising the same thing......

Edited by Mandalore
Added new info.

Mzpnky87 now. We've had none for a while, now 2 on consecutive days. When do they stop?

Hmm, these all seem to be about watches. How odd.

Edited by Mandalore

Deleted and banned.

I hope their's no objections but I'm going to disable the blogs now, IPB has better spam prevention so I'll reopen them after the upgrade.

Yangyi56 and hanjin50 have come back. Why, just when we're trying to get acustomed to the new forum, do spammers return to us? Especially ones we dealt with before!?