Can someone please make a fix for the security spikes in KOTOR 1

Um... could you first explain what's wrong with them? It's rather hard to fix something when we don't know the issue...

They never worked. None of them do tunnelers or regular but no matter where I look it just says Security Spikes don't work in Kotor on the PC and there was never a fix for it

I'm surprised that no one has brought this up before. In TSL, security spikes work like they're supposed to, but in Kotor 1, They never appear to be usable. The most value one can get from them is to sell them, apparently.

I'm surprised that no one has brought this up before. In TSL, security spikes work like they're supposed to, but in Kotor 1, They never appear to be usable. The most value one can get from them is to sell them, apparently.

Should be easy enough to check up on. I think it has to do with the Baseitems.2da, but I will investigate it. Thanks for expanding on the issue, Mephiles.

Mission... money... use XD

But yeah, TSL fixed this particular issue ... Can't say how feasible fixing them in KOTOR1 would be since I never tried to mod it...

I wonder.. TSL had less time than the first KOTOR but had it fixed how does that even work?

For Kotor, leaving the security spikes unusable was more likely than not just an oversight added in the game while close to its release date. Bioware could have easily corrected that little bug.

Obsidian must have noticed the bug during TSL's development and intentionally fixed it. I doubt it would have taken either team long to fix it.

Cause KOTOR2 worked upon KOTOR1's base...

It's like wondering why KOTOR1 has 3 small items for weapons as modifications compared to KOTOR2's mod system and ask 'why'

I'm not 100% sure, but I think security spikes work like they're supposed to in the Xbox version of the game. Weird...