Sign in to follow this  
therevan789

Not triggering visas/nihilus scene in a playthrough

What areas (planets) have you visited so far in your game?

It actually was a question if it was possible. In my current playthrough, I already have activated it, as I'm not playing neutral.

I've played through the entire game and I never thought about that, but then how would you get force sight and figure out about Nihilus then? Well if you played through before.... I don't know I might try that then.

I've played through the entire game and I never thought about that, but then how would you get force sight and figure out about Nihilus then? Well if you played through before.... I don't know I might try that then.

You can learn of Nihilus from other sources, and he would attack citadel anyway. although i doubt Nihilus could know anything about the Exile (as there is no disturbance in the force.)

Or that scene could be triggered from passing a certain level.

In the script that fires the cutscene there is actually an (I think unused) section that acts a backup to the LS/DS-point trigger. If you got to a Jedi Master without triggering the Visas scene then after dealing with them it would launch the scene. Again, I think it is non-active because OE figured you couldn't get that far without triggering it.

For my game though I have it set to have Master encounter to be the only trigger, makes more sense to me.

In the script that fires the cutscene there is actually an (I think unused) section that acts a backup to the LS/DS-point trigger. If you got to a Jedi Master without triggering the Visas scene then after dealing with them it would launch the scene. Again, I think it is non-active because OE figured you couldn't get that far without triggering it.

For my game though I have it set to have Master encounter to be the only trigger, makes more sense to me.

This question is a bit off-topic, but what-who is OE?

Edit: Silly me, Obsidian Entretainment

Back on-topic: Then it's possible to end the game without triggering Visas?

I doubt it. And even if so, it might break your game, or make no sense at all in certain points as the game assumes on the Ravager that you had her with you.

It would fire after you found the three masters then... And the ravager is literally the place you HAVE to take Visas. But if the script is inactive how would you get force sight and the lightsaber duels with her. She wouldn't even be there.

It's not inactive...

void main() {
	if ((GetGlobalNumber("000_Event_Movie") == 0)) {
		int nGlobal = GetGlobalNumber("G_PC_Dark_Total");
		int int4 = GetGlobalNumber("G_PC_Light_Total");
		int int6 = GetGlobalNumber("G_PC_Align_Val");
		int int8 = 0;
		if ((GetGlobalNumber("000_Jedi_Found") >= 3)) {
			int8 = 1;
		}
		int int10 = 1;
		int int11 = 0;
		while ((int11 < 3)) {
			{
				object oNPC = GetPartyMemberByIndex(int11);
				if (GetIsInCombat(oNPC, 0)) {
				int10 = 0;
				}
			}
			(int11++);
		}
		int10;
		if ((int10 && (((int6 >= 75) || (int6 <= 25)) || ((nGlobal + int4) >= 50)))) {
			sub1();
		}
		else {
			if (int8) {
				sub1();
			}
		}
	}
	else {
		if (0) {
		}
	}