Sign in to follow this  
Ninko

My Channel for KotOR and TSL Videos only!

Hello all on deadlystream that enjoy watching videos of people playing through KotOR / KotOR II TSL!! I am starting my third series of KotOR videos. Sadly I lost the saves on my first two so I have started again. I am uploading the first video tomorrow! It will be in a playlist called KotOR Series 1: I will put a link below when it has been created and I'll add a link for the video! But for now, Subscribe! Videos are going to be 1 hour each and will include everything that I have done in that 1 hour!

Thanks for reading!
Link to my channel is here
Link to KotOR Series 1 is here
Link to 1st KotOR Series 1 Video is here

• Like 2

Nice! Will you have some "big mods" added on your K1 playthrough? Big mods, meaning, for example, Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge.

No I have never used mods on K1. But my TSL Playthroughs I will be using TSLRCM 1.8.2 and M4-78 EP! Plus I am going to start a website soon with all of my videos that I have (will have lots soonish) embedded on it!

• Like 1

No I have never used mods on K1. But my TSL Playthroughs I will be using TSLRCM 1.8.2 and M4-78 EP! Plus I am going to start a website soon with all of my videos that I have (will have lots soonish) embedded on it!

To be honest, for K1 I've only used mods that mostly changed portraits, clothing, body and head appearance ( kinda design and aspect mods )... Oh no I tried once Brotherhood of Shadow but it was an early version, which was pretty incomplete!

Oh cool! Let me know when you have it done! Oh and if you want, you may put embed links of my vids if you want! ( probably my K1&2 vids, as the others may not interest you XD ). Or it's gonna be with your OWN stuff? Anyway, let me know when it's done so that I may check it :).

To be honest, for K1 I've only used mods that mostly changed portraits, clothing, body and head appearance ( kinda design and aspect mods )... Oh no I tried once Brotherhood of Shadow but it was an early version, which was pretty incomplete!

Oh cool! Let me know when you have it done! Oh and if you want, you may put embed links of my vids if you want! ( probably my K1&2 vids, as the others may not interest you XD ). Or it's gonna be with your OWN stuff? Anyway, let me know when it's done so that I may check it :).

The website may take a while. I am still doing the front page, but it looks really good so far!