Sign in to follow this  
KuraiNeko

possibility of ruRu

Hi guys.

Few month ago I try to modify DLG editor for Rusian community.

Tool understand Cyrillics now.

And as i known, DLG's does not support Ru lang.

But .tlk support it.

Some restored dialogues has strref -1, text's from this dialogues not include in .tlk

But can we use free strings of .tlk to insert texts and modify number of string from -1 to xxx ?? Does it possible translate new text's not in DLG but in .tlk

Sorry for my bad English)

Thanks for the answer.

Next question.

For mod dev's

If we translate game to Ru lang bu this method, does it possible add Ru version to your installer.

As other languages.

?

If you sent me translated files then yes, it *would be* possible for me to add them to installer...

Thanks for the answer.

Next question.

For mod dev's

If we translate game to Ru lang bu this method, does it possible add Ru version to your installer.

As other languages.

?

я хотел спросить у вас dialog.tlk к какому времени переведете ,Месяц?

Just a note, not all -1's are added content. Before 1.7 we didn't use the dialog.tlk, so typo's and other grammatical errors got fixed as such. It's a lot easier to just modify the .tlk though, but remnants of the old method can still be found in a lot of .dlg files...

So you don't have to add new lines there into the .tlk, just find the proper entry, it should already exist (of course if you don't base it on english the -1's might not be there at all, don't know how they work).

я хотел спросить у вас dialog.tlk к какому времени переведете ,Месяц?

Ну на данный момент решил глянуть 2 старых варианта перевода. От ЗОГ и от свкотор.ру чтоб определиться какой брать за основу.

Поскольку переводы оригинального тсл существуют уже, и шлифовали их, а по мою душу остается только новый талк модифицировать и внести изменения, чтобы новые диалоги тоже были на ру яз.

Edited by KuraiNeko

Just a note, not all -1's are added content. Before 1.7 we didn't use the dialog.tlk, so typo's and other grammatical errors got fixed as such. It's a lot easier to just modify the .tlk though, but remnants of the old method can still be found in a lot of .dlg files...

So you don't have to add new lines there into the .tlk, just find the proper entry, it should already exist (of course if you don't base it on english the -1's might not be there at all, don't know how they work).

In 2009 was released last version of russification of original 1.0b Eng version of game.

With some small grammatical & gender translation mistakes. But it's our problem's.

After installing previous version's of TSLRCM in some positions we has dual text's as like in HK-50 factory.

Some restored text were in Russian - (exist in original .tlk but not used before restoration) but some text - English (not exist in original translated .tlk, in .dlg -1 ref ???)

As I think to full russification add all -1 ref text's from .dlg to .tlk & change values in .dlg

not exist in original translated .tlk, in .dlg -1 ref ???

Or, as stated it is in the tlk, but was -1 due to a typo-fix. If so you just need to re-apply the correct strRef to the .dlg file...

All dialogue should be in the .tlk, the consoles etc. is another thing (some new stuff added there since the end was unfinished).

As I think to full russification add all -1 ref text's from .dlg to .tlk & change values in .dlg

Yup.

TalkEd 1.0.4b

Work only with 16350 string's

But in .tlk RCM 1.7 16363.

Does new line's added by RCM dev's?

If yes, which tool we need use to add free pool of addresses to add necessary lines for each .DGL file.

It would be more preferable to structure .tlk to add new texts for translate. Not to write down text's at middle of existed .tlk in free lines.

I look at structure of new .tlk

Some questions to Dev's

Text's changes from line 136329 to all next lines.

The previous line's as in original .tlk ???

russified .tlk & fonts.

Without updating.dlg and additions of new lines.

http://filebeam.com/4d387cf185816b57901e7fb61d7aa7d1

это перевод tlk с модом или оригианльной игры?

если это перевод tlk с модом его надо корректировать ,не которые фразы и названия предметов не переведены.А вообще спасибо за перевод.

это перевод tlk с модом или оригианльной игры?

если это перевод tlk с модом его надо корректировать ,не которые фразы и названия предметов не переведены.А вообще спасибо за перевод.

Только частичный перевод мода.

Для полного перевода теперь надо прошерстить все mod файлы на наличие неправильных ссылок в диалогах, добавить новых строк в tlk и структурировав занести внутрь все это дело с изменением рефов на новые добавленные.

И уже потом переводить с толка.

Только частичный перевод мода.

Для полного перевода теперь надо прошерстить все mod файлы на наличие неправильных ссылок в диалогах, добавить новых строк в tlk и структурировав занести внутрь все это дело с изменением рефов на новые добавленные.

И уже потом переводить с толка.

буду ждать полного перевода,спаибо за старания!

Okay guys, I realize this is a thread for Russian translation, but keep Russian-language conversations for PMs, please speak English on this forums. I don't mind few words or even whole posts in another language in thread such as this, but there's too much of it by now...