heyorange90

Question about Achilles' Robe Mod

Hi guys, I'm a recently registered user here, but I'm reading it quiet for some time. You are making real things here, and well... i decided that I can make something too. But there is a little problem here. I created reskin for a jedi robe, but as template I used not an original bioware robe but I used a robe from Achilles robe mod for Kotor 1, and i don't know if i can upload it anywhere, because some elements of the reskin are untouched and not made by me. So, I can show you the screenshot of it and a question if there is a way I can contact the original modder and ask of his permission ? I think I made a great reskin and it has male and female variations and a proper icon. I just don't want my work go to waste.

post-11369-0-86004700-1384381268_thumb.jpg

Check the read me file in his original mod package for contact information. I believe he's also registered here. (But do try the read-me's contact information first please.)

Check the read me file in his original mod package for contact information.

That's the main problem. There are 3 txt files and no contact information about author, except the name.

I believe he's also registered here.

Thanks, i'll try to write him here!

That robe mod is really unstable and always crashes the game in the same place each time I install it. (Crashes when Darth Bandon appears on the Endar Spire.) I'm not installing it again since it doesn't work right.

Achilles' Robe Mod is only a reskin, it uses the original model. I think you confused it with another mod "Jedi Robe Model" (by Prime)