Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.7 released.

Some moments in 1.7

Peragus:

--- Console video about ventilation system.

When people on holo dies, they don't fall on a floor

Telos:

--- Atton after dialog with Khrea in cage fall on a floor. But later when you enter in room with cage's he stand. But in dialog with Krea when you release from a cage all your party he fall & stand again.

--- Scene (dialog) when Athris send Brihanna on Ebon Hawk does not start. You play next, but player not seen this scene & part of game story is disappear..

Nar Shada:

--- Cantina near Vassk is closed again?? О_о

9512dc450954.jpg

--- Tienn - if you came to him with Bao Dur, scene (dialog) about their lifestory on Malachor V does not start. They lost memory? O_o Part of game story is disappear..

Play - clear client 1.0b + TLSRCM 1.7 + Unofficial fix for 1.7 only.

Some moments in 1.7

Peragus:

--- Console video about ventilation system.

When people on holo dies, they don't fall on a floor

Telos:

--- Atton after dialog with Khrea in cage fall on a floor. But later when you enter in room with cage's he stand. But in dialog with Krea when you release from a cage all your party he fall & stand again.

--- Scene (dialog) when Athris send Brihanna on Ebon Hawk does not start. You play next, but player not seen this scene & part of game story is disappear..

Nar Shada:

--- Cantina near Vassk is closed again?? О_о

--- Tienn - if you came to him with Bao Dur, scene (dialog) about their lifestory on Malachor V does not start. They lost memory? O_o Part of game story is disappear..

Play - clear client 1.0b + TLSRCM 1.7 + Unofficial fix for 1.7 only.

I think I'll be holding out for 1.8.. 0_o

I think I'll be holding out for 1.8.. 0_o

No need to, it's pretty obvious KuraiNeko didn't install 1.7 properly...

I got the Atton bug aswell.

When you open the door to the cells he's standing but when the talking scenes start he's back on the floor.

Reinstall all.

Now I see RCM))

English text on 103per))

Now it-s OK and i test & translate next)

hi guys,

There happens to be a problem on nar shaddaa. When you have encountered the former owner of the ebon hawk and went to another area, you'll get the scene in which the ebon hawk is taken over by the red eclipse. Great scene with extra content thanks to the mod.

But... When you don't directly go to the ebon hawk, but to another area, the cutscene will reappear with all the involved characters now still standing from the former scene. So you'll have double characters.

Still, not a real big problem.

But, when I got the second scene I decided it was smart to first clear out the ebon hawk. So I did. This happend to be OK, except twice the enemies ('cause of the double scene).

When I left the Ebon Hawk, killed the eclipse, I went to the swoop area. There I received the scene again (3rd time), although I already finished the mission. I went back to the Ebon Hawk. It's empty now, still in the style of the cutscene and fight with the eclipse, which means I can't use the star map and certain area's are locked. Now I did not yet finish Nar Shaddaa, so I don't know if it will eventually fix itself, but for now it's a real bummer.

And if I remember correctly you will not be placed back in the ebon hawk automaticcly, just a movie showing the ebon hawk being boarded by Goto's vessel and afterwards flying back to the dock. That'll mean i'll be stuck on Nar Shaddaa forever, or have to replay the whole game (nooooo......)!

Someone got an idea?

Maybe a (future) fix that will stop showing the cutscene once you've seen it??

thnx

Guest rabidredneck

Just to clarify for myself, I can't just install this over my existing 1.6 game, I'll have to uninstall everything and reinstall in this order...

Game

Official Patch

Misc. Compatible Mods (I use Droid Fix, Weapon Finesse Icon, Sion Peragus Arrival movie, and one or two minor ones.)

Is this accurate?

Guest RFaurora

Hi. I'm on my first play-through of the 1.7 patch and unofficial fix, and I found a small error in all force powers. Theres an Iamge of a lonely period(.), and when clicked on, it refers to teh mission to find the hk factory which doesn't happen at that point in time.

Guest RFaurora

Coruscant Jedi Temple, Redhawkes exile pack, Red Hawkes Prestige pack, Ultimate movie and ultimate sound, the Nar Shadda Sky fix and the G0T0 window fix, Mandalorian banners fix, increased stuff, improved merchants, workbench attunement, remote tells influence, droid enhancement, bao dur shader fix, sions arrival fix, telos crash movie fix, and vanir's workbench. I also cant get KSE to work on modifying influence. *Edit* Nevermind about KSE. I figured out how to get it to work.

Edited by RFaurora

A thing that walks on my nerves: In the HK Factory, on telos, on the HK-50 center, i download the behaviour core template and my game crashes!!!!EXPLANATION!!!!

A bit demanding, aren't we...

Yeap!!! "Because it hurts when I laugh"! I just wanna know if everyone has the problem??? I didn't meant to be rude!!

Just to let you know, in 1.6 I had that. Haven't got there yet in 1.7 though (powering through TFU2)

This mod just keeps moving forward. Many thanks to the team for giving me reasons to play this game. So what's next for the mod, besides the bug squashing?

Guest iknow

hi, do i need to path the game to some version, or this mod include all of official patches?

Hi! After installation on kotor a patch 1.0b, tslrcm 1.7 + unnoficial patch 1.7 on workbench any thing consists of 1 component on analysis. I.e. any sword and any armor give 1 detail at analysis. With it is possible to make something? Has noticed at 15 o'clock game (

What's your repair skill?

Pretty sure the workbench was glitchy in that it always takes the Exile for that, despite the user.

Yup. Breaking down items at a workbench always depends on the main character's Repair skill. On the other hand, a lab station depends on the Treat Injury skill of whichever character is actually using the station.

Guest destro

fantastic work guys, i hope obsidian and lucasarts realise how much we would love a complete game of KOTOR II and how they should get off their a** and complete it.

but nonetheless, awesome job for what we have.