Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.7 released.

Hey, guys: Just wanted to say that I wrote a few lines about your mod on www.jedipedia.de, a star wars wiki like Wookieepedia. ;) Such a great work like the "TSLRCM" should be noticed by the world =P

Guest Kimbaras

hi everyone

I'm new on the forum, but not new to the game. I would like to know if the restored content got the dialog lines only in english or they are language sensitive. I mean, i got the italian version of the game, in the game the dialog lines, items, journal, skills and all the others things "wrote" were translated, while the dialog( the speaked part) was in english. Now i don't have much problems with english (hope i didn't made any error here) and if the restored content is only in english, no problem, i'll translate it by myself.

Another thing(maybe the most important) i would like to ask is: this mod is able to work with the italian version of the game?

Because i download some other mod that were only in english, some worked with the lines in english but in some mods the lines were totally absent so i missed a part.

Anyway thanks for the works, hope i'll be able to test it by myself ;)

no, I downloaded it just yesterday, the 1.7 version + the unofficial fix

I still have 1.6 and have this bug, and was looking for 1.7 just to fix this bug. And now someone says it's still there? ;)((

Btw, I found it hard to find this restoration project on the internet (especially without knowing its name). I was looking at the lucasforums and even there needed some help to find this:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=203105&goto=nextnewest

but it only lists 1.6 as final version.

And only found out later that there is a version 1.7 and found this page. (It is the same project, yes?) It'd be helpful for other newbies to update the other (mentioned) website with this new info.

Also, the download link in the first post doesn't work. It's now here: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/

Otherwise, thanks guys for the nice mod !

Hey, guys: Just wanted to say that I wrote a few lines about your mod on www.jedipedia.de, a star wars wiki like Wookieepedia. ;) Such a great work like the "TSLRCM" should be noticed by the world =P

Might you be able to provide a both a link to the entry and a translation of the entry here into English?

And only found out later that there is a version 1.7 and found this page. (It is the same project, yes?) It'd be helpful for other newbies to update the other (mentioned) website with this new info.

Fixed the links in the first post (they were the old forum's links...), can't alter the LucasForums post though, since it's Stoney's...

And only found out later that there is a version 1.7 and found this page. (It is the same project, yes?) It'd be helpful for other newbies to update the other (mentioned) website with this new info. Also, the download link in the first post doesn't work. It's now here: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/Otherwise, thanks guys for the nice mod !

I was at least able to update this entry at Star Wars Fan-Pedia today, just in case more folks may have missed the latest update. Stoney is busy at the moment but it will be brought to his attention.

maybe can I suggest a save editor compatible with the lastest version? I've finish this game so many time to restart compleatly...

Thank you for attention

(I'm sorry for my ugly english but I'm italian and Idon't known it so well)

KSE 3.3.2 (which I use) works flawless with TSLRCM.

Then again, maybe the Italian version has issues? What exactly makes it "not working"?

Wasn't out back when I got it, never really bothered to update (fixes aren't really that important to do so).

I've downloaded KSE 3.3.3 just about 4 times due to system updates, backup, and new computers. It's not very long to download...

KSE 3.3.2 (which I use) works flawless with TSLRCM.

Then again, maybe the Italian version has issues? What exactly makes it "not working"?

I've the 3.3.3 and it doesn't work... maybe because is an italian copy boh...

I try to change everything first time skill then objets then experience but no one of this is change in game.

The strange thing: editor don't say me error it saves my changes succesfully

You do select "apply" after every change right? Because if you don't selecting something else will revert them to their standerd value. And yes, then saving wouldn't make a difference, since nothing is changed...

I too have the italian version of the game, but for me the save editor (kse 3.3.3) works very well.

sure I selected "apply" button and the other (can not remember the name) but until this morning did not work

this afternoon I tried again and this time it worked it woooooooooooooooooooooooooooorked

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the problem? I don't know, I have not done anything special than before,however, I thank you all so much for help

I might be doing something wrong, but while doing a reinstall, I double checked this and USM or the RCM/USM compatibility patch use those files "global.jrl" and "globalcat.2da".

So FYI, 1.7 fix could be breaking USM compatibility patch.

I have played sometimes again once more the Mod and I have been glad he became so good, has only one criticism I: namely the scene where Atton to the player spiritual Pazaak play teaches. Could you not do it so it thus larifari does not look the both separate really with each other play, e.g., in the midst of the Hawk? And then after finish of the play one is again in the cockpit and talks with each other.

Guest darthkrull

Love this patch. Awesome work ;)

I have a problem when you return to Telos in the attack of the Sith when I talk to Mandalore and try to get on the ship the movie starts and when ends,the screen turns black where I'm always on Telos and from there I can't moves . Any ideas?

Hi, I have the KOTOR 2 in Spanish, I installed the 1.7 and not TSLRCM Spanish as stated in the description on the download page, just install the dialog.tlk English, but Spanish is conspicuous by its absence, leave me even its original language of gender division of the character is horrific, because if you want to play correctly, the character must be a woman because a woman's exile in the canon and is treated as a man.

I have read it seems that some people can work and play with the corrections in Spanish, would be so kind as to pass me the files that brings Spanish dialog.tlk 1.7 TSLRCM because if not, not funny, my English is bad, or tell me how remove them if a failure of the installer, or come in the next version?

Google Traslator

Greetings ;)

@ eresiarca: Use KSE to put the global-numeric 101PER_Revan_End from 1 to 0.

@ Lorenzo: Install it for the Spanish version. The .tlk is only installed if you pick the english installation, which you apparently did then.

Hi, Spanish tlk no change of dialogue for the restoration of what was deleted?

The same one that brings the game enough?

I ask because looking at the problem of the character's sex, man woman, use a board that manages improved Januszka, one of which appears as translators in the description of the discharge.

Google Traslator

Greetings and thanks for responding. :D

From Argentina.

No, we don't touch the Spanish .tlk. Only the English one.

Though TTlan offers an alternative French, not sure if Zbyl and Stoney intend to include it though. You might give it a shot with your fixed Spanish one, but we going to need a link.