dooku1122

Kotor I - Dooku's Awakening

Hi guys!

I am working a large K1 mod.The mod contains:
Completely dark side playthrough (with Count Dooku)
Some little modifications in every planet (example: I've changed the bounties on Taris into Jedi,etc)
Starting a game with Marauder.Assassin,Lord
Balancing the classes
Changing HK-47 into a Jedi Hunter
All Party members will be in the dark side
Other "extras"

And if I can reach the USM Mod creators,I'll also put all USM sabers in.

You guys like this?

• Like 1

Might be a big project but hey, try-it and see where this leads. I propose that if you are going to do such a mod, that you focus on certain aspects in particular and release them when you finish them before trying the undertaking. That way, if you change your mind about doing this, you will have some work already out there that you can use, instead of just a project you started and lacked the time to finish. For example, you could start by doing a mod where you start as a Sith. Or change the bounties up front...

Provide a link.

I see where Kainzorus Prime is going with this. ;)

It seems unlikely you've asked permission to use that file - especially seeing as the creator of that Dooku skin just asked you to provide a link. If you don't get permission to use that skin, you will have to create your own skin from scratch.

A gentle warning: Using materials from another modder in your own upload - without permission - will cause your submission to be yanked down from here and have the discussion thread locked. Let's avoid that unpleasantness altogether.

No offense,you guys! Right? My work goes slowly,and I will read through all "source" read-me files.
Yes,when the time has come, I'll ask for all the permissions i need. i did not realize my mod couldn't be uploaded without those.

Sorry about the whole mess.