Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

A couple of issues

Just a couple of things I've noticed, one is the DeadlyStream link at the bottom of the page just goes to a "forrbiden" page.

Also after adding the arcade it seems the download tab is gone and if you enter a thread there is no way to get back to the main thread without starting over. (or is this just an isue with my browser? IE8).

Also the community tab no longer works.

Dunno about the forbidden page.

All tabs don't seem to work, community, quick links, PM arrived etc. (FF).

Also the logo is really tiny in the top and actually just part of the background. Scroll over it and your cursor should turn into an hand to press to get to the forum page... it's pretty narrow though.

I'll get to work on a image for the header, as for the tabs at the top - god only knows what I've done there.

Also you should make deadlysteam.com forward to the forums right now it doesn't go any where. That probably relates to the forbidden thing mentioned above.

Yeah, no way to get back to the main forum page for me. Also, no tabs work..

If you can find a way to have each user customize the appearance of this site, that'd be good... otherwise the black and green would seem more fitting than this white and blue.

Guest DH-010

I'm using the 'Forum Jump' at the bottum of the page to return to the main page and other places... That (besides the browsers return button obviously) seems to be only way to get around.

For some reason, there isn't a (in this case) 'Home > TSLRCM > A Couple of issues' navigation thing at the top.

EDIT: Apparently this has all been fixed. Good Day!

Edited by DH-010