Sign in to follow this  
Renodil

Telos surface revisited

OK I have tried finding the answer to this anywhere else on the forums, but my eyes are starting to hurt, so I'll just post a new thread asking it. Sorry if it's already been asked and answered.

So, the questions I have is simply this. Exactly HOW do you get back to the surface of Telos after discovering that the factory is back in that base I explored earlier? The shuttle I originally took down there was blown out of the sky as was the one I use to go to the polar region. Not that that would have helped since the Handmaiden won't give me the codes to land back there anyways.

So, it happens automatically? If so, could ya give me a general idea of when it happens?

What kind of admin are you..... He is just asking a question you don't need to just reply with ''.......'' not everyone here knows how the restored content Works, you should try to be more ''helpful'' or just quit the job man.

What kind of admin are you..... He is just asking a question you don't need to just reply with ''.......'' not everyone here knows how the restored content Works, you should try to be more ''helpful'' or just quit the job man.

There was a better way to say this, like "Could you be more specific?"  Please keep it civil.  On that note, what he means is once you help HK find the location of the factory - later in the game - he will go on his own.  (You will control HK-47.)

Are you aware you've resurrected a thread from 7 years ago right? I wouldn't be surprised if the developers, at the time, had no idea how restored content works.

• Like 4

OK I have tried finding the answer to this anywhere else on the forums, but my eyes are starting to hurt, so I'll just post a new thread asking it. Sorry if it's already been asked and answered.

So, the questions I have is simply this. Exactly HOW do you get back to the surface of Telos after discovering that the factory is back in that base I explored earlier? The shuttle I originally took down there was blown out of the sky as was the one I use to go to the polar region. Not that that would have helped since the Handmaiden won't give me the codes to land back there anyways.

It happens during the endgame sequence - if you've found the HK factory, you can't miss it because it sends you there. You cannot go there beforehand.

[Edit]

Wow, I did not even notice how old this thread was...

It's the quote.

The dots are there since you needed (still need?) to make 5 new symbols before you're allowed to post.

• Like 1