Sign in to follow this  
phenex

Help with the Truth about Kreia in 1.8.2 (SPOILER ALERT!)

just recently started playing again and noticed that the prompt for "Krea what are you Jedi or Sith" has not popped up yet, but back in 1.7 and other previous installments i was able to see the cut scene on Telos after a few lvls. I know it was an intelligence check and ive always had mine at 16 and was always able to see it. Did anything in 1.8 or above move this prompt to a later or perhaps after a few influence gains?

I do miss the time that I could ask her it on Telos. For me it seemed that after I was cleared from House arrest, that the little apartment you're in is the base of operations. I am quite sad that they never made us of that like they did in Kotor 1 on Taris. Anyway after the releasement from house arrest, I always found it the ideal moment to talk with the Atton and Kreia again, and asking her that question because that moment feels like the first true free play moment for me, after Peragus and the Ebon Hawk.

So is there any possibility that it will be impletended outside the Ebon Hawk again or to wait after Telos. It feels like the game has progressed far further then, and asking her then seems late for me. But perhaps that is just my playstyle. 

So is there any possibility that it will be impletended outside the Ebon Hawk again or to wait after Telos. It feels like the game has progressed far further then, and asking her then seems late for me. But perhaps that is just my playstyle. 

If you don't mind that that one dialogue line Hassat mentioned becomes nonsensical, unzip the attached file and put it in Override. (This is only for 1.8.2, though, not future releases)

I love problems that take 20 seconds to solve. :D

kreia.zip