Forbesii

Forbesii

Hi everyone !

I'm Forbesii, my name is Marie. I'm french (that's why I have a very bad english)

If you have question, I will answer to them.

(A very small introduction ^^')

Well, guess I'm going to be your tour guide. *clears throat* Welcome to Deadly Stream, the best site for KOTOR 1 and 2 mods, with the best modders in existence! Here we like to do things better, not faster, and our motto is "It's gonna be done when it's gonna be done.". I'm sure you are going to be a valuable part of our community and, who knows, one day you might join the ranks of our mighty modders.

So how did I do guys, do I get the position?  :yes Jokes aside, welcome to the forum Forbs. Sorry for the long reply, but I was expecting the high ranking members to welcome you here. Oh well, I'm sure they had more important stuff to do than walking among the lesser who-have-no-idea-how-to-mod mortals like us  :rolleyes:

Well, guess I'm going to be your tour guide. *clears throat* Welcome to Deadly Stream, the best site for KOTOR 1 and 2 mods, with the best modders in existence! Here we like to do things better, not faster, and our motto is "It's gonna be done when it's gonna be done.". I'm sure you are going to be a valuable part of our community and, who knows, one day you might join the ranks of our mighty modders.

So how did I do guys, do I get the position?  :yes Jokes aside, welcome to the forum Forbs. Sorry for the long reply, but I was expecting the high ranking members to welcome you here. Oh well, I'm sure they had more important stuff to do than walking among the lesser who-have-no-idea-how-to-mod mortals like us  :rolleyes:

you did great gua! 

Hi everyone !

I'm Forbesii, my name is Marie. I'm french (that's why I have a very bad english)

If you have question, I will answer to them.

(A very small introduction ^^')

premièrement, je te demande d'excuser mon français  ça fait du temps que j'ai pas écrit en français :) ton anglais est très bon, on a tout compris :) si jamais t'as des questions envoyer mois un message! bienvenue chez deadlystream! il n'y a pas beaucoup ici qui parlent français, mais nous sommes toute ici comme un grand famille digitale.    

(to everyone else yes i speak french) 

Hello, welcome to the forums, I cant remember any French from my school days :(

Thank you :D I will be a good french teacher.. no i'm just kidding :lol:

(Darth_Sapiens, you have a really good french)

Su cuy'gar on behalf of the Mandalorian Empire - et je sais un peu francais, mais je n'est pas parfait (j'ai un A dans mon GCSE (BEPC en anglais), mais peu plus).