Deathtoheaven

The User Formerly Known As LordofHunger

Hi! Wow, it has been a long, long, long time, hasn't it?

My username is Deathtoheaven, but a whole lot of you probably remember me as LordofHunger, Lord of Hunger, LordofHunger731, Hunger, or LOH. I was one of the beta testers for TSLRCM, and the story consultant for (the probably long dead, I think) Team Hssiss modding group.

I should probably answer a basic question: WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!

I only informed a few people of this (some, but not all, of my closest friends in the community), but around the time I was working on a script for The GenoHaradan Revisioning Mod for TSLRCM, I fell into depression. Not exactly the clinical kind, I never got properly diagnosed. Simply put, I was in college, my best friend and roommate took me for granted and started living off my money, I had no other friends, and I ended up moving twice. Rough period of my life. As much as I love KOTOR, particularly TSL, I had bigger priorities at the time such as recovering from depression, doing well at school, and making half of my living. And I simply didn't have the will to tell the twenty something people that I had promised scripts for that I couldn't follow through on those promises.

I register a new account to tell a sob story and elicit tears over the Internet. However, since I have recovered and found myself again, I felt the need to come back, properly explain myself, and apologize to those of you that were looking forward to my work. I hope that you will accept me back into this community, which is without question the best modding community in existence (I should know, I play a massively modded Skyrim). If you, for some reason, feel like running me out of town, I understand but don't see how you can do that on the Internet. :P

And if you were wondering, I am playing TSLRCM 1.8.2 and M4-78 EP. In my busy schedule/process of finishing my degree this year, I've only gotten so far as Dantooine (Lvl 14 Female LS Consular, just unlocked HK-47 :) ), but I hope to get to the Droid Planet soon. I don't intend to get back into script writing and such, as I have only so much time and am already busy with my own, non-Star Wars fiction work, but I do intend to do a full review of TSLRCM 1.8.2+M4-78 EP (no other mods aside from Widescreen Hack) to bring some personal closure and contrast the latest version with some of my experiences as a beta tester. If you are making mods and want my input, I will do that...but nothing else!!! ;)

So cheers! Glad to be back!

tPUqg1Q.gif

Welcome back, LOH!

I'm glad you're feeling better now.  Depression seems to run pretty rampant around the modding community. Hopefully, that "friend" is no longer leeching of you.

I'm sure more than a few folks would love for you to do some consult work for them but I won't talk for anyone else.

I haven't met you before, but i hear that your are really good a script writing  :D i too suffer from depression, i totally understand not being motivated etc.WELCOME BACK!, and as SH said i would love to here your critical opinion of my mods

LOH!!!! Welcome back i heard about it after you left, glad your feeling better and your always welcome back :)

Welcome back! It's always good to see an old member return, and I'm sure everyone will agree here. Oya!

Thanks all!

@Sith Holocron: I haven't seen that friend in a year, which is probably good for my sanity. :)

@Darth Sapiens: I'd definitely be happy to provide input (otherwise I wouldn't have signed up again).

Hey, great to have you back! Although you have never met me (I joined after you left) I have heard of your work and think that it's great that your back! :D

• Like 2

Hey there! I feel like we talked once or twice before you left, but I wouldn't be surprised if I made no discernible impression. Regardless, welcome back! I greatly admired your work on the GenoHaradan Revision Mod, so it's always a joy to see one such as you return to the community. :)