Sign in to follow this  
bendarby24

kotor 2 bundle pack version isn't working?

I need help for a little problem I'm experiencing. I been trying to play kotor 2, the one in the kotor bundle pack on my laptop, windows 7 and every thing starts good then start a new game get to the first loading screen before character start up and it crashes. Some one told me it might be because i have dll files in my kotor 2 direct and i need to do something with them, but then they didn't reply? the dll files are binkw32.dll and Mss32.dll. if anybody can help me with this problem, I don't think it my computer because before this I had a original version of kotor for this laptop and it work perfectly :D

Oh No! I'm terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I was just the gaming store trying to find an old copy of morrowwind and the clerk said I should just download it from steam. We spoke for a half hour about the pros and cons of steam. Ya to buy it 5 bucks is cheap but you could have purchased both kotor 1&2 off of amazon for 20 dollars and be holding them in your hand. I would look on ebay for a copy and see what you find. :( I would try the steam forums too. You can't be the only one. Hopefully someone will see this post and be able to help. :/