Sign in to follow this  
morninboner

HK-47 on Mustafar?!?

I just read about HK-47 on wookiepedia... and discovered that he was found on Mustafar during the....... during the clone wars.... and I was like "WTF". So what you guys think about it?

I just read about HK-47 on wookiepedia... and discovered that he was found on Mustafar during the....... during the clone wars.... and I was like "WTF". So what you guys think about it?

he actually lasts until 1.5 ABY, between epsidoes 4 and 5. he's in star wars galaxies and was part of a quest line on mustafar. he basically gets a droid army (if i remember correctly, i never actually went to mustafar in swg)

OK, I'll directly link it as I'm not typing this out on a smartphone. It was the Trials of Obi-Wab expansion to Star Wars: galaxies.

The Wookiepedia description is as follows...

This expansion added the ground planet of Mustafar to the game, and was designed to capitalize on the DVD release of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and its final fight sequence between Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi, which was set on the same planet. Trials of Obi-Wan includes more than 50 new quests, from rescue missions to the exploration of a crashed Republic cruiser. Many quests also revolve around the return of HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, whom players can kill for a quest. The expansion also allows players to interact with the ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi to help him "correct an imbalance in the Force" present on Mustafar. High-level quest rewards include the ability to find a fiery red crystal found only on the volcanic planet that creates a lava-like lightsaber. No new space sector was added with this expansion.

Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan was the third expansion pack for the MMO Star Wars Galaxies. It was announced on August 19, 2005 and released on November 1, 2005. Trials of Obi-Wan is also available in the The Complete Online Adventures compilation pack.

A lengthy description of the mission to led you to him can be found here.