Sign in to follow this  
jfmradio

Goto's Yacht

I downloaded the mod right and now, I can't get onto Goto's yacht at all. It will go to the cut scene of leaving Nar Shaddaa but then the screen goes black.... help me!

Are you using any other mods? Also... the cinematics can really mess the game up sometimes, try minimizing (by pressing the windows flag on the keyboard) and then maximizing again.

No, I'm not using any other mods but before I go to the meet the exchange guy in the gas pub, it shows the clip of the Red Eclipse guys - even though I've already killed them all...

Enable cheats and then warp to 351NAR (Goto's Yacht) when you're supposed to get there.

One of the console commands you can use in Knights of the Old Republic II is "warp". This command instantly transports you to a specific area.

In order to use a console command (cheat), you have to edit the swkotor2.ini file in your main SWKotOR2 directory. Make a copy of the file first in case something goes wrong. Open the file in a text editor (such as Notepad) and scroll down to the section that begins [Game Options].

Somewhere in this section, add the line

EnableCheats=1

Enter the line exactly like that (the option is case-sensitive), then save your .ini file. When you play the game, you enter a cheat by pressing the backtick (`) key. On US English keyboards, this is the key just to the left of the numeral 1 (one).

NOTE: On non-US keyboards, a different key may be required. If finding and pressing backtick does not seem to work, try whatever key is directly left of the number 1 (one).

In KotOR2, the console for entering cheats is NOT visible. You have to type blind. After typing the cheat, press ENTER. If nothing happens, try again, and type slowly and carefully. The commands themselves are case sensitive, so make sure CAPS LOCK is off and you are typing the command correctly. To warp to a different area, after pressing backtick, type:

warp xxxxxx

. . . where "xxxxxx" is the code from the list here. You will be instantly transported to the new area.

Enter these codes after "warp" in the console to be instantly transported to the listed area. The area code is not case-sensitive; i.e. 101per, 101Per, and 101PER all work. The warp code for G0-T0's Yacht is listed in tpiom's post above.