• YES I LOVE IT!!!
    • Played a little.
    • Never got into it.
    • Want to start soon / starting now
    • Played Morrowwind
    • Playing Skyrim
    • Waiting for GOTY Skyrim
    • Play other Bethesda titles

Hi Rtas! It has been awhile since we spoke TES together. I was woundering where you have been. Good to see you here and I hope this finds you well.

Ya I still use Wrye Bash to install my mods. I tried Mod Organizer but it never worked for me and so I just went with what I know. I have used Wrye Bash for Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas and Skyrim. I like the features of Mod Organizer but most people still use the Batch Patch from Wrye Bash anyway so... I guess I am lazy. Right now I am learning how to use TES5edit. I'll try Mod Organizer another time. Still the advance features of Wrye Bash are worth it.

Gotta walk my dog but I'll be posting pics from Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim soon. Then you can help me with Mod Organizer :Juggle:

Not sure if I am that good with it, but in truth, I would say these videos helped a lot for me to understand it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK\

I haven't watched all of them, as some things I found out by using the program. I have had some issues with it, but mostly things that are easily fixed.

If I've had a crash that is due to a mod conflict, I wouldn't know it. Everything is sorted, so there should be no problems. Mostly the mods I use are well known ones, like Deadly Dragons, Better Vampires, When Vampires Attack, Run For Your Lives, etc. Some might conflict in terms of files, but MO can solve that easily. Like I use "Better Vampire Fangs And Eyes", along with "High Quality Eyes". Both use the 'eyevampire_01.dds', and as such, conflict, with the mod which comes second being the file the game will use. However, if you want to keep the texture from BVFE, then you can "hide" the one in HQE, and then there is no conflict. The same works in reverse. Obviosly there are some cases where the conflict is actually fine, like a patch to make two mods work together. Even when it's .esp files, so long as the patch mod comes after the two mods it patches, then MO will have the game use the patched .esp files. Such as with the Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, and Cloaks Of Skyrim, I have a patch that replaces the two esp files for CoS(the main esp and the DG add-on), with ones that work with CCOR

I've tried MO with Oblivion too, just before I got Skyrim. It works, although I would most likely do a reinstall, but then when I did that a few months ago, I made sure everything was installed as an OMOD, so I could do things that way. Still, I'm mostly focusing on Skyrim for now.

No Fear At all......none.

An Agronian Mage character I'm doing, Shan-Tae. Shown in the images are Immersive Armors(part of the Witchplate set), Clothing And Clutter Fixes(Wearing the Circlet with the hood), Immersive Collage Of Winterhold, Nightshade Vampire Armor Retexture, Dovahkiin Relaxes Too(how she can use the "Ledge Sit" animation), and Climates Of Tamriel. Also a UNP retexture for Argonians, the Feminine Argonian CBBE-UNP mod. I was using Forgotten Argonian Roots, but for some reason, the textures were not very shiny. As for others, I started with Live Another Life, with the Secluded Necromancer start. That was interesting. Instant start game - Hello Blackreach.

Warlord

Aida, my redguard. In the image would be Konahrik's Accoutrements, Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes, the Kijiko Hair Pack, the Women of Skyrim texture set(with the DG patch), Lustmord Armor(part of the "garter" can be seen), the YY Mystic Knight Animation Replacer, and Realistic Lighting Overhaul(although this image is edited a bit, mostly to look a bit more like in-game). I'm pretty much done with this character, having done a lot with her. Used LAL to start this character too, with the Volkihar start.

My first character in Skyrim was a Khajiit. Most of his eariler shots are ones I wasn't actively using iHUD, or at least wasn't thinking to turn off the compass for screenshots. Also, oddly enough, he actually looks better once he became a Vampire(when I first started the DG dlc), mostly because I didn't do much with his face during character creation. Somewhat because of the limited vanilla options, and on most other characters I've used the RaceMenu mod. Also, I hated the look the Khajiit Vampires had in Morrowind. Tried doing a Khajiit character, and trying out the Vampirism, and first the look was, well, odd. Then the sunlight is was even more punishing that Oblivion. Pretty much to the point where, rather obviously, being a Vampire not only locks you out of doing things during the day, but also from doing various factions/quests. But somehow, in Skyrim, even with the same base look for a Khajiit Vampire, it doesn't bother me.

Ra'Maki

Archmage

After the Shards...

Vigilant?

As for Argonians, I tried to do a male first. Well, I actually got quite far, a bit into the main quest(oddly enough to the same point I'm at with Shan-Tae now, Diplomatic Immunity), and almost to the point of finishing the Theives Guid, and a bit into the Dark Brotherhood quests. What made me stop? The shouts. I could not stand the fact that the male Argonains use the same voice set as some of the other male races. Even with a mod I found to fix that problem, it still did not help.

But with Shan-Tae, I wanted something a bit simipler. A few planned questlines, but not to rush at them. Mostly the Collage/Dawnguard/MQ, along with whatever sidequests take my interest. Actually finished the Collage quests way before I went to do the main quest. I actually had her doing the Azura quest, alongside a quest added by Live Another Life which points you twoard the MQ, which I found to be...really a runaround. So I had the idea that she was on the way to Darkwater Crossing, but then oh look, Helgen, and....Dragon?

Her being a Vampire wasn't exactly planned, at least not when it happened. A few attacked Winterhold, and she helped, but she was infected before they were dealt with. Rather than cure herself, she chose to use the power for her own ends.

Dragon Slayer

The Call

Ya so I am finished playing Skyrim. It was my least favourite of the series. It is such a buggy game the the CK was so difficult to use compared to past versions. I have installed Tale of Two Wastes (TTW) and I am messing around with that these days ;)

TTW ENB beta testing

jrGlkBVh.png

HnGEnwoh.png

xd3raUNh.png

vIAXbkUh.png

KzK1MRqh.png

BKHKm4qh.png

9EfpVkEh.png

jOnsC70h.png

Skyrim same ENB

wosmcHqh.png

LG9WsPSh.png

4BbTye9h.png

I have to say that jumping on a dragons neck and killing them like in your pic was a very nice addition to the game. The first time I saw Companion Vilja do it I was kinda freaking :D

EA0ylmXh.png

XDXYSD7h.png

Edited by Kate The Bionic Uterus

@Kate: 

Its nice to see another Oblivion fella here...;) very atmospheric pics from you of Fallout & Skyrim/Morrowind too!

Some time ago me - and some friends - were really into that Oblivion mod thing...Do you know OblivionModGods.com?

Another cool mod that you surely know is OWC New Dimension from Eddy Kaschinski. Neat stuff - but what i really love about the game were the missions. They were so unpredictable and different and i think thats the key ingredience for an intense, memorable gaming experience - much like the Witcher series...

Btw, the last gif at your post 93 at page 5  - is that midas? But the texturing seems different??

@Kate: 

Its nice to see another Oblivion fella here... ;) very atmospheric pics from you of Fallout & Skyrim/Morrowind too!

Some time ago me - and some friends - were really into that Oblivion mod thing...Do you know OblivionModGods.com?

Another cool mod that you surely know is OWC New Dimension from Eddy Kaschinski. Neat stuff - but what i really love about the game were the missions. They were so unpredictable and different and i think thats the key ingredience for an intense, memorable gaming experience - much like the Witcher series...

Btw, the last gif at your post 93 at page 5  - is that midas? But the texturing seems different??

OWC?.. no I never heard of it before. Isn't it an overhaul mod? Thanks for the link, I'll make sure to check things out over there :ice:

post 93 at page 5 eh?.. You mean you actually read this thread? :hrhr:  Let me check... umm... you mean the one underneath the dancing GIF? If so then, no it is not midas spells although I had it installed (love that mod.) That is a asian mod that added different scripted spells ported from other games... I forget what it was called but it was extra cool. In that spell handguns appear in my hands and I can shoot them. Those rings are just an effect from the bullets flying.

wQzazYMl.jpg

SQ3P635l.jpg

V1D3HFnl.jpg