Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Datacron Runs

Hey folks!

Instead of focusing on the negative views of TOR - plenty of other threads for that - I'd like to promote a positive thing instead. Who would be interested in doing Datacron runs for TOR? The concept is that high level folks could help the lower level ones get to those datacrons. Some of them are not easy to get by yourself. I have a level 50 Jedi Consular with the "Rescue" force power. For example, what if I could set up times when I could help your Republic sided characters by "force pulling" you guys to the top on Tatooine Sandcrawler to get those datacrons? (I do have a Sith Inquisitor but I'm not level 42 yet so I haven't earned "Extrication" yet but eventually the Sith characters will have their shot too.)

Of course, the thing we'd all be working for is the legendary, infamous +10 datacron that is available on the Republic and Imperial Fleets. (And yes, I already have my grappling gun.)

I'm on the Jedi Covenant server, before anyone asks.

Too bad I'm on The Red Eclipse. Btw are there datacrons on every planet? I checked at db.darthhater.com and it says that there are datacrons only on the origin worlds, Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Taris, Nar Shaddaa and one on Tatooine.

You can find datacrons on the following worlds: Tython, Korriban, Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Ord Mantell, Hutta, Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Hoth, Tatooine, Alderaan, Belsavis, Quesh, Balmorra, Voss, Corellia, and Ilum. You know, basically all of the planets. There are many many videos you can finds with walkthroughs for both the Sith and Republic datacrons. Some datacrons are available to both sides.

If you can fly there using your own ship and it isn't something restricted to only your character's quest (like stations and ships you can only go to into as part of your class) or Flashpoint planets (like Cademimu.)

In addition to the planets, a very special datacron is located in both the Republic and Imperial Fleets that give you a +10 bonus to all of your stats!

I suppose the higher level you become, the harder the datacrons to get become?

I suppose the higher level you become, the harder the datacrons to get become?

Not necessarily..

But yeah, SH. If you haven't already gotten the +10 on Fleet I would be very interested to do so with all my Republic 50's. Qui-Don has all the items needed, just need a group to go with.

EDIT: Oh, and SH..did you get the two unique crystals you need to be able to unlock the 10+ datacron once you get to it? One of them is right there in the museum on the Gav Dagron and the other is on Corellia near the Corellian Zoo.