catagurin

Kotor TSL The Motion Picture

I am now working at KOTOR TSL The Movie! It's going to be a lot of work and i hope you are all going to sustain me! Thank You in Advance!

Here is a Teaser, it is not much but is better then nothing!:D:

YouTube - The Motion Picture Teaser

I need to delete the file which provides the "click sound" when you pick an enemy target, because I need it disabled!!!! Can someone help me please!!! THKYO anticipated!!

Change of Plans: I will release this movie in 2011 because I would like to use VarsityPuppet's Malachor Ending! If I may have his permission, of course!!! If you agree please tell me!!!! I would be grateful!!!

Change of Plans: I will release this movie in 2011 because I would like to use VarsityPuppet's Malachor Ending! If I may have his permission, of course!!! If you agree please tell me!!!! I would be grateful!!!

If it's done in 2011... :D

Well, I think it will be male, because I am doing the V.O. for the Exile, and I don't have the gutz to cut my balls off=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Catagurin,

I suggest making your announcement about a TSL movie over at KOTOR Movie Forums as they've got some experience with that sort of thing. Plus you'll be able to pick up some tips that may help you with your movie.

KOTOR Movie Forums

I am afraid they are already working at the same thing that I want to do. Do you think they will accept?

I am afraid they are already working at the same thing that I want to do. Do you think they will accept?

There are several KOTOR2 movie projects over there. All that matters is actually creating the movie and ensuring it's quality keeps them interested. Many projects have been announced over there never to be finished or cancelled when the going got tough.

All right! Thank you very much. I will announce it on forum just before I begin working at it! ( RECing the entire gameplay, Doin' V.O. and finally montage)

Well, I think it will be male, because I am doing the V.O. for the Exile, and I don't have the gutz to cut my balls off=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I was assuming you'd do something rad like find female VA's to do it

Guest HK-47

Query: Speaking of KotOR the movie, when does KotOR the movie part 3 get released? I've seen parts 1 and 2 on YouTube, but 3 hasn't been started yet.