bead-v

The Exile's Own Upgradable Swoop Bike

1 hour ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

Okey as I thought. Thank you for helping me out. Time for a new run trough the Game I guess ^^ Ill come back here if he doesnt show up again ;)

I actually dont really care about the Upgrade Item bcs i never really had any problem to beat any Swoop Time on any Track in the second Game. (looking at you final time on Manaan in kotor 1) I solely care about the fact that it would actually add a swoop Bike into the same place where it was in K1. I am an absolute sucker for details and the fact that there is no swoop and you are not normally able to buy or add one always bothered the crap out of me. Since way back when the game came out for xbox. 

You do actually have to go to Nar Shaddaa and buy the upgradeable swoop bike for it to appear.👍

So I started a fresh Save and played to the Point where i could go to NS. And guess what. Still no Twilek. :( I searched the entire Area around the Workshop with the blind Mechanic and inside the workshop. Nothing. Do I have to do anything before he appears or should he just be there as soon as i set foot into NS? Is there any way to make him appear?

31 minutes ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

So I started a fresh Save and played to the Point where i could go to NS. And guess what. Still no Twilek. :( I searched the entire Area around the Workshop with the blind Mechanic and inside the workshop. Nothing. Do I have to do anything before he appears or should he just be there as soon as i set foot into NS? Is there any way to make him appear?

It's an area of the map that doesn't even appear on the minimap and isn't usually in the game, exit the workshop at the back and turn right.

• Light Side Points 1

I attached two pics. Is he supposed to be behind one of those two doors? Bcs both Doors are not interactable in any way. And besides those doors there is nothing. 

20240206034240_1.jpg

20240206034128_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

I attached two pics. Is he supposed to be behind one of those two doors? Bcs both Doors are not interactable in any way. And besides those doors there is nothing. 

Yes, that is the location he is supposed to spawn at, I can verify it works for me so perhaps you did something wrong.

• Light Side Points 1

So id did a complete fresh reinstall of the Game now. I tried with using the TSLPatcher.exe to install the mod first. Didnt work. Then i tried to manually drag the contents from the tslpatchdata folder into the override folder. Also didnt work. And of course this mod is the only one I installed so far. The Doors just stay non - interactable. I dont know what or if i did anything wrong or if that mod for some reason just doesnt work for me. Do you have any advice left?

16 minutes ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

So id did a complete fresh reinstall of the Game now. I tried with using the TSLPatcher.exe to install the mod first. Didnt work. Then i tried to manually drag the contents from the tslpatchdata folder into the override folder. Also didnt work. And of course this mod is the only one I installed so far. The Doors just stay non - interactable. I dont know what or if i did anything wrong or if that mod for some reason just doesnt work for me. Do you have any advice left?

That's strange, unfortunately the only other suggestion I can offer is to use my own mod the Expanded Galaxy Project which includes this mod. Many thanks to bead-v

Though my mod is a large and currently unfinished project so it might have just as many or more problems present in it.

I actually just reinstalled a fresh copy of the game and installed this mod myself to test it and you are correct that the doors do not seem to be interactable, I warped there straight from Peragus and couldn't access the area via those doors.

Which is very strange as from what I remember it worked fine when I first tried it.

• Light Side Points 1

Nice. At least its not my Fault XD Thanks for checking that out. 

R u using the Steam version? Maybe one of the steam patches killed the functionality of bead-v´s Mod. I am using the Steam-version. The German Steam-version to be exact. But it didn't do a difference with the functionality of the Doors. Also whatever killed the Functionality of the Doors didn't kill the entire mod bcs I can give myself the Upgrade Items via KSE.

Is there a possibility to no clip in the Game? So we could check if the Twilek is behind the Doors?

I will check out your Galaxy Expanded Mod in the meantime

Edited by Stormtrooper_LP

5 minutes ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

Nice. At least its not my Fault XD Thanks for checking that out. 

R u using the Steam version? Maybe one of the steam patches killed the functionality of bead-v´s Mod. I am using the Steam-version. The German Steam-version to be exact. But it didn't do a difference with the functionality of the Doors. Also whatever killed the Functionality of the Doors didn't kill the entire mod bcs I can give myself the Upgrade Items via KSE.

Is there a possibility to no clip in the Game? So we could check if the Twilek is behind the Doors?

I will check out your Galaxy Expanded Mod in the meantime

I just updated the links in my Signature.

As well as reinstalled and installed TSLRCM to test if it requires TSLRCM and it does.

test.jpg.9e0b6c313a85766a5ce8013d849e95cb.jpg

Though that isn't noted anywhere, I guess it has just become one of those things people know or don't know.

• Light Side Points 1

Well damn. You're right I downloaded TSLRCM and it immediately started working. The Room and the Twilek showed up as planned and as seen in the Pictures. 

But now the next problem arises. The Swoop doesn't shop up inside the EH after i bought it. -.-

20240206174957_1.jpg

20240206172948_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

But now the next problem arises. The Swoop doesn't shop up inside the EH after i bought it. -.-

Strange, did you install TSLRCM first? followed by the upgradeable swoop bike mod? If not, it could be best to try that.

• Light Side Points 1

Did another complete reinstall and installed TSLRCM first and then the swoop Mod. It still doesnt show up inside the EH. But i found out that it does show up in the Swoopraces on Telos and Nar Shaddaa. Did them to try and see if the races would trigger the appearance of the Bike inside the ship but to no avail. 

No clue what to do anymore.

I figured it out. Its finally done. The Swoop Bike appeared. It was my first Time using an TSLRCM Mod and that is why i completely forgot that you have to put Mods of this kind into TSLRCM´s own override folder and not into the default one. I did put the Swoop Mod in there and finally it started working Perfectly. 

Thanks for your help Thor. I really appreciate it. 

23 minutes ago, Stormtrooper_LP said:

Did another complete reinstall and installed TSLRCM first and then the swoop Mod. It still doesnt show up inside the EH. But i found out that it does show up in the Swoopraces on Telos and Nar Shaddaa. Did them to try and see if the races would trigger the appearance of the Bike inside the ship but to no avail. 

No clue what to do anymore.

I figured it out. Its finally done. The Swoop Bike appeared. It was my first Time using an TSLRCM Mod and that is why i completely forgot that you have to put Mods of this kind into TSLRCM´s own override folder and not into the default one. I did put the Swoop Mod in there and finally it started working Perfectly. 

Thanks for your help Thor. I really appreciate it. 

Oh, I guess you are using the Steam workshop version of TSLRCM then, I usually suggest flat-out avoiding the workshop altogether when installing mods.