Sign in to follow this  
Columbine 2.0

Saber mods with 1.8

Any good hilt mods compatible with TSLRCM 1.8?

I know Hotor 1.6 was compadible with 1.7, but I don't know for sure about 1.8.

Note: I have Hotor 1.6 and TSLRCM 1.8 and don't have many difficulties and also USM is NOT compadible with 1.8 or Hotor.

Hope that helps-Jaden :P

Thanks for the links! Last night, I tried playing with your Sotor saber hilt mod and I think I might have had issues with it. (Crashing whenever I tried to equip any of the lightsabers) Is it compatible with 1.8?

Umm... SotOR is for the first game... Not TSL.

You can still use USM, you'll just have to cheat all the sabers in or use the Hak Pad along with the USM addon. Obviously when you install it, don't let ANY files over write ANYTHING just to insure maximum compatibility.

• Like 1

don't let ANY files over write ANYTHING just to insure maximum compatibility.

That would still mess up the game by the files overwriting TSLRCM's (think the player as HK in the factory start = stuck etc.)...

Umm... SotOR is for the first game... Not TSL.

You can still use USM, you'll just have to cheat all the sabers in or use the Hak Pad along with the USM addon. Obviously when you install it, don't let ANY files over write ANYTHING just to insure maximum compatibility.

Then why does Sotor use the tslpatcher.exe?

*facepalm*

I didn't put SotOR in the list of mods that are compatible with TSLRCM 1.8 for a reason.

It is not even for TSL...it's for the original KotOR. Hence being listed in the KotoR mods thread and not TSL.

That is why your game is crashing. Not the other mod.

the patcher is just a patcher and has nothing to do with which game its for..

• Like 1

*facepalm*

I didn't put SotOR in the list of mods that are compatible with TSLRCM 1.8 for a reason.

It is not even for TSL...it's for the original KotOR. Hence being listed in the KotoR mods thread and not TSL.

That is why your game is crashing. Not the other mod.

the patcher is just a patcher and has nothing to do with which game its for..

Simple mistake, no need to get worked up. Apologies!

That would still mess up the game by the files overwriting TSLRCM's (think the player as HK in the factory start = stuck etc.)...

I forgot to mention that when I installed it, I only moved the UTIs, UTCs, UTPs, UTMs, and all the texture and model files over to the override and I didn't let them over write anything.

So basically I skipped all the .2da, dialogue, and script files, and anything else I'm forgetting to list. :P

And that still wouldn't be a guarantee that nothing gets unfixed...

So far it doesn't seem to be causing any issues.

I don't see how the UTIs and their textures/models could be a problem.

So far it doesn't seem to be causing any issues.

I don't see how the UTIs and their textures/models could be a problem.

Let us know if it works out! I'm also thinking bout testing this..how far into the game are you?

Let us know if it works out! I'm also thinking bout testing this..how far into the game are you?

It seems that I was able to play through the rest of the game at no problem (caused by this). I installed the said files (in earlier post) a bit before going to Malachor.

As of right now, I do not have a current setup for the game because 1.8.1 overrided my previous mod set up.

I will be waiting a while before doing another play through so I can wait for news mods to come out and to see if another update comes out.