Sign in to follow this  
theLiminator

New Game+ mod?

I was wondering if anyone has come across a new game+ mod which lets you replay the game with your characters at a higher level difficulty?

do you mean a hard core mod other wise i dont under stand what you are tring to say?

do you mean a hard core mod other wise i dont under stand what you are tring to say?

I think he means the harder difficulty version that you can use in Batman Arkham City. That mode was just another name for playing it on a harder difficulty level, since that game had no difficulty options. Kotor 2 already has this ability, and you can even change its difficulty on the fly. I don't know if it has a HARD mode, but I know it has easy and medium at least.

Ehm, BB:AC has easy, medium and hard.

Also, there are plenty of other games besides AC that have new game +. Most obvious one being Diablo II probably.

I don't think the game allows you to start like that, only a new char. If you really want it, you have to manually apply all your stats over using KSE...

What i meant is using the character you just beat the game with, can you replay the game at a much higher difficulty? Much higher than "Hard," sop that the difficulty is still decent for a character with stats/weapons. But I guess the whole game would have to be revamped in order to have better items, etc. at the higher difficulty.

Well, auto-leveling already does that... but it does run a little behind on the PC (hence hard feeling not hard at all). And yes, weapons generation is made to get to level 30. Between 30-50 you just get the same items over and over again...

You can get a much harder difficulty by installing UBM (download in this site) and also if you install the alternative file> impossible difficult restoration (this is going to be crazy though).