Sign in to follow this  
tpiom

Bao-Dur's armor upgrade?

Hi,

A while ago I heard a line by Bao-Dur saying something like: "If we are going to keep running into trouble, an armor upgrade would be useful" or something, indicating that you can upgrade Bao-Dur's armor... Is this something that's in the mod? I have played TSLRCM (only 1.7 though) several times and can't remember being able to do that. But then again, I don't really bother with that character because he is incomplete with almost no lines at all.

I'm absolutely sure that's a line from him in the game too.

Aha, I found them. Here they are: GBLBAODUR262 to GBLBAODUR270. When does he say that?

This was something that was recorded for Bao-Dur and not used in vanilla TSL for whatever reason. It dosen't exist in his dialog but does in the .wav files.

TSLRCM dosen't restore it, but I did in this mod...Bao-Dur's Electromesh Armor

Note that I made this mod for TSLRCM 1.7 and it has not been updated for 1.8, I may do so at a later date and upload here.

Most interesting. You should really update it and I will certainly get it.

Mind you it will work for 1.8 I'm sure...I'm just not sure whether or not TSLRCM did anything more to Bao-Dur's dialog file since 1.7. Hassat would know.

This was something that was recorded for Bao-Dur and not used in vanilla TSL for whatever reason. It dosen't exist in his dialog but does in the .wav files.

Sounds like Bao-Dur needed "special armor" to wear with his arm, something akin to the personal lightsaber crystal with Kreia, exchanging one item for the other. Probably got erased when he could wear regular armor like anybody else, so he doesn't need said him-only modifications to the armor.

Mind you it will work for 1.8 I'm sure...I'm just not sure whether or not TSLRCM did anything more to Bao-Dur's dialog file since 1.7. Hassat would know.

Of course we did. Don't think any teammember dialogue file was unchanged.

Sounds like Bao-Dur needed "special armor" to wear with his arm, something akin to the personal lightsaber crystal with Kreia, exchanging one item for the other. Probably got erased when he could wear regular armor like anybody else, so he doesn't need said him-only modifications to the armor.

Of course we did. Don't think any teammember dialogue file was unchanged.

Well, there ya go. Maybe in the next couple weeks I could do it

Well, there ya go. Maybe in the next couple weeks I could do it

I'm waiting it too :)