Sign in to follow this  
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Question about kotor 2 robes

I've noticed that no one has ever at least to my knowledge hasn't ported the cloaked Jedi robe models from KotOR 2 to the first game. It's a real shame because when I think of Jedi robes, I think of them with the cloak and everything, just like in KotOR 2. Does this have to do with legal issues or perhaps it's never been considered. I was thinking about doing this but before I do so, is it illegal to port files from KotOR 2 to KotOR 1?

That's rather sad. Im going to go ahead and try to create my own models then.

Edit- 8-1-2012

Edited by TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Of course you attempting to post links to ported mods either here over at Lucasforums will likely get your account removed. I wouldn't recommend it. Just saying. ;)

Another question I would like to bring up is weather or not animation can be made to look like it did in kotor 2 and re-made in kotor 1? From my understanding kotor has a modified engine and allows for certain things that the first game did not have.

"Of course you attempting to post links to ported mods either here over at Lucasforums will likely get your account removed. I wouldn't recommend it. Just saying. ;) "

thanks very much for the heads up, which is exactly why I asked this question before I did anything. I am very careful how I go about things and I always ask to make sure of these things.