Sign in to follow this  
bendarby24

Peragus Sith Assassins

It has always annoyed me that the turret game on Peragus has normal Sith Troopers instead of Sith Assassins because the only ship that is there is the Harbinger and Kreia said there was no one alive on the Harbinger except the Sith Assassins and Sion which she couldn't sense. Is there any mod that changes this?

Nope, but making one should be pretty easy, since it basically only consists of changing skins in 107PER and 005EBO.

(and maybe name too for 005EBO)

If no-one else does one, I'll probably whip one up fast after 1.8's done...

Nope, but making one should be pretty easy, since it basically only consists of changing skins in 107PER and 005EBO.

(and maybe name too for 005EBO)

If no-one else does one, I'll probably whip one up fast after 1.8's done...

Good call, this kind of mod would be really good IMO because the presence of sith soldiers is somewhat of a plot gap and if they were sith assassins I think things would make much more sense and flow better too. A mod that made the swap would be epic, I've thought about doing one but I don't know much about what's required but Hassat Hunter if you think you're gonna do one , bravo to you definitely go ahead with it if you think it's gonna be easy.