Sign in to follow this  
virtualrich1975

HoTOR 1.6 + No Lightsaber Quest mod

So, I installed No Lightsaber Quest and shortly afterwards installed HoTOR 1.6 before I realized it was not compatible. Is there a way to uninstall HoTOR 1.6? I'd rather have No Lightsaber Quest. I hope I do have to start all over again with a clean install of the game in order to rectify this grievous error. Please tell me I do not and that it is possible to uninstall. The readme for HoTOR 1.6 gives no information about how to do this. I have not run the game yet.

Hmmm, HOTOR is not compatable with what? TSLRCM? Never heard of that... With my NLQ, why so?

It is compatible with TSLRCM.

It's not compatible with NLQ because according to the HoTOR read-me file: "In this mod the Lightsaber Quest has been modified to be completable at the workbench, and I have removed any dialog with Bao-Dur having to do with the lightsaber quest. So basically I moved it from BD to the workbench."

Not sure what he did, but if he moved the quest from Bao-Dur to the Workbench to the notch, then it wouldn't appear anyway with NLQ, since the quest is set internally as "done" as soon as you get your first saber on Telos.

Not sure what he did, but if he moved the quest from Bao-Dur to the Workbench to the notch, then it wouldn't appear anyway with NLQ, since the quest is set internally as "done" as soon as you get your first saber on Telos.

I don't know either but I'd rather not risk it screwing up the game. I already had to start over because Starport Visa mod broke the game. Maybe you could discuss that with the HoTOR creator?

I've already sent him an e-mail with a suggestion that he drop by this thread. We'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, you'll have to re-install. It'll probably just be a mess.

Hassat would you remove HotOR from this site....er, please. I'd apprieciate it.

Yeah, you'll have to re-install. It'll probably just be a mess.

Hassat would you remove HotOR from this site....er, please. I'd apprieciate it.

I didn't find it through this site.