kradossk

Anybody remember this mod, and is it incompatible with TSLRCM?

So does anybody remember a mod by the name TSL EBon Hawk Armband? It's still live and I stumbled across it again, and what it does is adds in the 'transit to Ebon Hawk' feature, or something close to it (in teleporting you inside the Hawk itself), to KotOR II. I was getting a little nostalgic and curious altogether and wondered if it's compatible or not; have yet to try it.

The link: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Ebon_Hawk_Armband;76116

So does anybody remember a mod by the name TSL EBon Hawk Armband? It's still live and I stumbled across it again, and what it does is adds in the 'transit to Ebon Hawk' feature, or something close to it (in teleporting you inside the Hawk itself), to KotOR II. I was getting a little nostalgic and curious altogether and wondered if it's compatible or not; have yet to try it.

The link: http://knightsoftheo...k_Armband;76116

I remember this mod and have it downloaded. The thing is, I just installed it over TSLRCM 1.7, and it worked just fine. Could just be me. Try it out, and PM me if it works. If it does, I'll PM Sith Holocron to add it to here.

I remember this mod and have it downloaded. The thing is, I just installed it over TSLRCM 1.7, and it worked just fine. Could just be me. Try it out, and PM me if it works. If it does, I'll PM Sith Holocron to add it to here.

Thank you, Fair Strides! :D

I also managed to finish up my own bout of trying it out through my latest 1.7 playthrough, and it worked like a charm. :D Thing is, it can cause unexplicable problems if one uses the armband in the wrong places; the mod itself always warps back to 003Ebo's module, in the center of the cockpit, which is a good thing... but if you try to use it at Onderon, you won't ever be able to go back there. Though this is based like the transit system in the first KotOR, it's only a cool scripted armband that enables warping back to the Hawk for a one-way trip, not returning back 'to previous location.'

As a result of that last one in one of my tests, I couldn't get back to Onderon during both visits lol. Of course, that was bound to happen, because that is game-breaking stuff in the two-time only visits and all, but still it's good warning to throw out there.

So overall, this good mod is still good and pretty compatible, but you gotta mind where you use it at; namely places that can't go back to the Hawk on foot without use of a trigger (like a person or a vehicle, ie the Basilisk or Mandalorian shuttle on both Onderon trips).

Green light's a-go. :D Thanks xD

As "pretty compatible" isn't "actually compatible," I won't be adding it to the list.

Those that wish to use this mod with TSLRCM are hereby warned.

Sounds like the same issues kradossk describes would still be issues if you installed the mod with vanilla. So, does that really mean it's incompatible with TSLRCM specifically?

OK, I'll add it but since I'm at work, I can't get into the Filefront site. I want to credit the original author. Could someone confirm the author/creator was "Hangout Hermit"?

OK, I'll add it but since I'm at work, I can't get into the Filefront site. I want to credit the original author. Could someone confirm the author/creator was "Hangout Hermit"?

The read-me says Says "Hangout hermit":

TSL Ebon Hawk Armband.

Creator:

Hangout Hermit

And these "Issues" with teleporting aren't issues. The author made it so that you can't teleport back and forth between areas that you normally couldn't before, like the Telos Restoration Zones.