Etherael Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I've been using a Kotor model viewer in browser it works great accept it seems to not load all textures regardless of them being there. Wondering someone might know why that is so it can be corrected. Quote
Etherael Posted 37 minutes ago Author Posted 37 minutes ago (edited) https://pixeldrain.com/u/664wxMAb https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/856ee378af66f55a796d91e69b1d30271fcb833f97863af014e027a94495005b?nocache=1 Edited 33 minutes ago by Etherael Quote
Vriff Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago Interesting, I've never seen or heard of this, do you know who published it? Can't find any author info. Quote
Etherael Posted 8 minutes ago Author Posted 8 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, Vriff said: Interesting, I've never seen or heard of this, do you know who published it? Can't find any author info. Guess i should have explained I assisted this to Spoiler Claude as way to view HD textures without having to go in game. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.