Sign in to follow this  
Atton Rand

Alignment fluctuation of party members

I've tried looking for this on multiple walkthroughs, video walkthroughs and stuff but they only show HK-47 destroying the HK-51's along with the HK-50's. I tried uploading HK-47 stuff in the HK-51 console but the console said "Cannot upload stuff from user" or something like that.

In the first floor you have to reactivate production of the HK-51 (in the main console, where you can see the holo model of HK-51).

Then, in the second floor, when you're in the main room, the one where you blow up 8 HK-50, proceed on your right, toward the HK-51 lab (or something similar, beware it MUST be the HK-51, not HK-50) on the road you'll find a dead HK-50, pick the datapad on it. When you reach the HK-51 console you can download their improvements and then upload HK-47 behavior core.

Turn back. go on the left side of the factory, reach the HK-50 console and blow it up or, simply stop it (Besides, why in the hell you may select computer instead of demolition?).

All done.

• Like 1

I feel that two quests in KOTOR 2 need some restoration:

First is the False Batu mission, but that would require restoration of the GenoHaradan side quest, which I believe is NOT a part of TSLRCM's plans?

Second is the one in which we have to deliver a courier to a Bith scientist in the Nar Shaddaa docks.

And what would there be to "restore" about these 2 quests? They are fully functional with no stuff missing at all... :?

OK suppose you go to the Bith Scientist AFTER destroying Goto's Yacht, what would happen then?

And About the Batu Rem quest, it's a pretty sudden ending to the quest. You just tell Grenn that the assassin came from Nar Shaddaa and that's it?

Edited by Hassat Hunter