Sign in to follow this  
Makashi

Hilts & Sabers mods =)

Hello=) Sorry if I posted this topic in wrong place. I was searching topic similar to this but i couldn't find.

So I'm looking for mods that adds alot of cool hilts to game also i would like to get mod that make sabers colors better.

Too bad i can't play Hotor 1.6, awesome mod srsly., but i have conversations errors when talk with party members because my game is in other language, and no, TSL Converter didn't help :( Same story with USM >.< I rly enjoyed these mods;(... so i guess im looking for mod that ain't replaces, or modify dlg. files.

After i find the mods, I'll start new game so i hope for quick replies cuz i can't wait :D

Ofc. thx 4 any help!

tach

BTW. one thought passes through my head with dangerous rate. Hotor 1.6... those conversations errors are for dialogs of mod, of my game (default dialogs) or both? Because if there will be everything fine with default (means NOT added by mod) dialogs, i think there is no problem to instal the mod. But idk :'(

Thanks mate.

Hope It works, I gonna install your saber pack on this cuz i more like these of 6pack.

PS. After u upload these dialogues, i need to instal hotor 1.6 again, add to this 6saberPack and then upoladed file ight?

Thanks mate.

Hope It works, I gonna install your saber pack on this cuz i more like these of 6pack.

PS. After u upload these dialogues, i need to instal hotor 1.6 again, add to this 6saberPack and then upoladed file ight?

Right,...I think.

Just do a fresh install of TSLRCM 1.7, then HotOR 1.6, then if you want the RAndomSabers pack, then get this dialog patch and copy them to your Override folder and modules folder..I honestly don't know if it will work, but either way let me know what happens.

-QDJ

im working on it right now as we speak...gimme a few minutes. Then it takes a little while for it to be approved.

Sure, i thought I'm blind or smth, was looking 4 this arround and couldn;t find (:

Hope u will upload this 2day :) I'm beginning to worry:(

Ok, good news. I gonna check this out. Big thanks for your help QDJ. I'll tell u soon if It's working.

EDIT:::::::::::::::::

It seems to be working=) No conversations errors anymore;]

Thanks.