Sign in to follow this  
arekushu

Am I the only one here that . . .

Hey guys, I've once again played my favorite game with your mod and thanks for it : D

It's really cool to see some of what was meant to be a really good game, but I do have some questions about it...

My PC is currently a dual core AMD, have like 2GB of RAM and 1GB of vram. The thing is that I have windows 7 installed on it, but I've downloaded the XP mode thingy to play. It works fine.. until sometimes in the dialogs, they just ehh.. not disappear but can't be read since the game alone skips them, like when you don't want to hear/read all the yadayadablablablah sometimes when you have to repeat a part. It is random when it happens.

Another thing is that I wanted to have the HK 51's to help me against G0T0 even though my character is DS. I've tried everything but I couldn't do it. I had to terminate both production lines in order to leave the factory. At the end, HK-47 "fought" alone and got reprogrammed by G0-T0

If I have another question/issue, I'll come back : D

Hey, anyway thanks by this mod, it's really good!

Edited by Sith Holocron

Just reboot the game when that happens.

For the HK Factory see the "HK Factory ending" thread (or something named similarly).

For the dialogue skipping issue, try going to advanced sound options and toggling on force software if you haven't already. The problem was pretty rampant for me during Peragus but this cleared it up for the most part.

Guest tpiom

I also got the problem on Peragus, but after it I couldn't notice it anymore.

Guest DH-010

^^

Wasn't that fixed by Ulic's Peragus Mod? (the skipping dialogue on Peragus issue I mean)