Hello i was wondering if there was any plans to bring this to ios? or if its already possible

M4-78EP is already infamous for its lag on PC, I'm not sure an iOS or Android device could handle M4-78 without lagging, crashing, draining your battery or making your device physically hot to the touch.

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2024 at 4:01 AM, N-DReW25 said:

M4-78EP is already infamous for its lag on PC, I'm not sure an iOS or Android device could handle M4-78 without lagging, crashing, draining your battery or making your device physically hot to the touch.

Well that is unfortunate , ok, thanks for responding. 

On 8/31/2024 at 5:14 AM, Galldin said:

Hello i was wondering if there was any plans to bring this to ios? or if its already possible

I was planning to make an xbox and mobile patch for this at some point, but it's a long way off.

It's required as part of the install order for my main project and I have been working towards getting them ready for xbox and mobile.

Someone recently made a patch for TSLRCM to go on the original xbox as well.

But it could be many years before I can find the time to get around to it, maybe never.

Only time will tell.

On 9/7/2024 at 3:16 PM, Thor110 said:

I was planning to make an xbox and mobile patch for this at some point, but it's a long way off.

It's required as part of the install order for my main project and I have been working towards getting them ready for xbox and mobile.

Someone recently made a patch for TSLRCM to go on the original xbox as well.

But it could be many years before I can find the time to get around to it, maybe never.

Only time will tell.

Oh ok, well if you ever do then thank you, and thanks for taking the time to respond. 

• Like 1

Thinking back on this, with regards to mobile, M478EP should work by default, however it would need to be installed and transferred accordingly.

At least on Android, I know it can be done, on iOS however, I suspect it might be tricky due to the installer for M478EP being an executable.